Mermaids And Werewolves, What Next?! CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

Sarah's POV:

"WHO GAVE YOU THESE?!"

"Who has a crush???"

"Who might it be?......"

Of course, the first was Troy, if you didn't guess him, than you may want to go back and re-read this book, the second was Gabe, and the third was chandler in his best sing-song voice. I swear, that kid is sooooooo weird............

"1, I DON'T KNOW! 2, I doubt that anyone would, and 3, there is no 'who' there is only what."

"why would you say that?"

"because, Troy, no guy is ever interested in me." I said flatly to my brother.

I walked away from them, went to my room, picked everything up, and dropped it all in my closet in the corner where I wouldn't be able to see it, and just know someone made a mistake, no one loves or likes me but my family, and right now, they made it mission impossible to let me love someone other than them.

'I've had enough, I'm going away for a while.' I thought as I wrote my brothers a note.

Dear brothers,

You are possibly pissed right now, and I can understand that. I need time for myself. No, my room is to close to people, my mind link is open, but that doesn't mean I will answer you. I took my phone. All you need to know is that I went to the water. I will be gone for as long as I want to. I don't care if you punish me. The stuff in my room was a mistake. You all made that clear one too many times. All the 'I love you' crap in movies is a lie, you also made that clear to me. I will see you when I cool down, don't come for me unless you want me gone for good, or longer. Unless I sent one of you, or I said you all could come, stay away from me for a while. I need to think.

- Sarah xxxxxooooooo

I folded the note, and left it on my bed. I jumped out the window in my room. I only took my phone. I was going mermaid style.

See you later peeps!

I got to my cave I found a few weeks ago, and thought it was best to go here. No one that I knew of knew about it. I jumped in the water and cooled off my steam. My brothers always made it clear when they said 'NO BOYS' and since I am who I am, I didn't have any boyfriends, or guy friends, I might as well go to an all girl school, so I don't have to feel sad about all the couples around me.

I went under a rock that stuck out, and only some of my tail was showing. After that, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Troys POV:

I was in shock. Then I was pissed. Some guy is hitting on her! The only thing they will do is break her. I might have taken it too far when she yelled that we made it crystal clear we didn't want her to be happy. Of course, I felt guilty. I didn't know no guy took interest in her. It's good for me, but I guess that it hurt her. How could I be so selfish?

I walked up to her room, but she wasn't there. All that there was, was a note addressed to us.

"Gabe! Chandler! Get in here!"

They came running in as I read the note out loud.

"Dear brothers,

You are possibly pissed right now, and I can understand that. I need time for myself. No, my room is to close to people, my mind link is open, but that doesn't mean I will answer you. I took my phone. All you need to know is that I went to the water. I will be gone for as long as I want to. I don't care if you punish me. The stuff in my room was a mistake. You all made that clear one too many times. All the 'I love you' crap in movies is a lie, you also made that clear to me. I will see you when I cool down, don't come for me unless you want me gone for good, or longer. Unless I sent one of you, or I said you all could come, stay away from me for a while. I need to think.

- Sarah xxxxxooooooo"

"what? She ran away?" chandler sounded so broken and sad she left. I guess we all struck her where it hurts. I understood, I would not punish her.

Chandler Gabe and I always had girls over, had many girlfriends, but I guess we only thought about our selves.

'Sarah, if you can here me, please know that I won't punish you. I guess I didn't relies that Chandler Gabe and I always had girls over, had many girlfriends, but I guess we only thought about our selves, and you had no one else but us and we pushed you away. Stay as long as you need. Just come home safe and in one piece.'

I dropped the connection with her. Sarah, please forgive us............

Myles POV:

Sarah has been out for a while. I knew I wanted her to feel my love, so when her brothers didn't know, I snuck in her room, and filled it with get wells, roses, and all that stuff.

I wanted her so badly, but I knew that her brothers wouldn't approve. I would have to reject her, witch is not on my to do list.

I walked around in the woods for a while just thinking about Sarah. My thoughts were interrupted when I fell through a hole. Grat, just great..... No way out. Perfect. I ran to the water, and looked down. No way to escape. Right when I was going to go away from the water, I saw a aquamarine tail. It was bigger than any fish I I have ever seen.

Before I knew what was happening, I was jumping in the water to see what kind of fish it was.

When I got to it, it pulled back. I blew bubbles in a certain pattern to tell the fish I was no threat. I know, it's weird, like fish language.

When I was losing oxygen, I swam up to the top to breathe. I went back down, only to see Sarah. In a fish tail. WTF? The tail turned to a purple as she swam away. I went after her. I don't care what she is, I will always love her. Forever and always.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyyyy

Comment

Vote

Read my other books

Fallow

Share

Sniff a plate

And enjoy life.

Did I use that already? Oh well too late now!

Luv ya!

-C. R. C. S.