Mermaids And Werewolves, What Next?! CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

Sarah's POV:

12 years later..........

I was 5 years old when my parents died. How? Well, they died in a Mer battle in OUR castle. Oh yeah! Forgot to tell ya, I'm a Mer, or mermaid. And not just any Mer, I'm a princess Mer. Anyway, we were under attack on my 5th birthday, and the saddest part to that, my parents DIED on MY BIRTHDAY. My birthday is so sad for us, that we don't celebrate birthdays any more. Oh yeah! I also have 3 EXTREMELY protective of me. And they are so nice to me though. They saw how unhappy I was at Gabe's birthday, that they NEVER stele rated it! They are so sweet. My brothers name and ages are Troy, 21, Gabe, 19, Chandler, 18 and me, 16. We all were forced to live on land because our home was destroyed in the battle. And right now, I'm in my bed, sleeping happily until, SPLASH!

Water is poured on me! To the bathroom I go! Yes, because my brothers and I are Mer, and live on land, if we touch water, we are goners. Anyway, I was almost to the bathroom when I was falling face flat on the ground.

"oooooooowwwwwww!!!!"

"sorry sis, you wouldn't get up so...."

"so you splashed water on me?!"

"yep"

I was now able to face a smirking Gabe. I rolled my eyes, dried my tail with my powers, got up to get ready for school. School. Yay!!! (see the sarcasm?) We are EXTREMELY intelligent, meaning, we know about anything and everything. Even supper naturals. Even supper naturals don't know about Mers. We know every language known to man, fish, squid, sign language, and fluently speak it as if we spoke it all our lives. We know every subject there is to know by the age of 10, so I seriously have know idea why we are even going to school. I was wearing a pair of blue jeans with a fluorescent yellow long sleeve shirt. We have to have cloths that cover ourselves so we have a better chance of not turning mermaids/mermen in front of everyone.

I went down stairs to go to school, to see a bored faced Chandler, smirking Gabe, and an angry faced Troy.

"did someone wake up on the wrong side of the coral this morning?" I taunted.

All he said was, "just go get in the car."

So I did. I got in the car and waited. I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited. No one came. OK, time to see what they are up to. I got out of the car, and up to the house. Since we are Mer, we have even better seances than werewolves, and when I got to the door, that's what exactly what I smelt. 9 or more werewolves in our living room. Ugh!!!!! Not again, last time this happened was when we had to go from California, to Florida, witch is where we are now. Well, I might as well go wait in the car till I hear screams.

---------------------------------------------------

I told you I would update later today!!! I did!!! What do ya think??? I will update if I get at least 2 votes, and 2 comments because I don't expect a lot of reads.

- C. R. C. S.