Mermaids And Werewolves, What Next?! CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

Sarah's POV:

I woke up to the sun shining through my window, birds chirping, and my brothers singing.

"guys! If you don't shut up, I'm going to shut it for you!"

"oh Sarah! We are still signing!!!!!!"

"did you have to sing it?!"

"yes!"

"Ugh!"

I got out of bed, and down stairs to find those mermen of brothers. I went into the kitchen, and to my surprise, my mother was there, cooking. My dad was sitting at the table reading the news paper. What the heck is going on?! Why are they here?! I thought they died!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed so loud, they both looked up from what they were doing, and gave me a sad smile before they faded away, and I saw nothing there.

My brothers rushed in, and asked me so many questions.

"what's wrong Sarah?"

"did you see a werewolf?"

"are you okay?"

They all asked at the same time.

"I-I-I-I s-saw m-mom and d-dad s-sitting t-there, she was c-cooking, dad w-was r-reading the news paper, they were so real! I swear!!"

They all stole glances at each other, and gave me a sad smile. They know how hard I took their death, I didn't speak for 5 years, until this year they told me that if I spoke a whole year, we would look into moving back into the ocean. I really wanted to move back, so I spoke for the first time on the first day of school.

"now, Sarah, please don't stop speaking, I know-" Gabe started.

"dude, let her not speak for a few days, she took it harder than us, let her be silenced till she wants to speak." chandler finished.

"do you want to still go to school?" Troy asked.

I nodded my head, and went to go get ready.

&&&&&&&at school&&&&&&&&

When we got to school, I kept my head down, and went to my locker. When I got there, I got my stuff, and went to my next class.

Myles POV:

I woke up this morning, got ready, and went to school.

When I got there, I saw chandler, Troy, Gabe, and Sarah pulled up. I went over to there car, but Sarah had her head down, and didn't respond when I called her name. What happened?

"hey guys, what's up with Sarah?"

"YOU don't need to know, and why DO you want to know?" Troy snapped. Geez, what crawled up his butt and died?

"just asking, geez." I said nearly above a whisper. Only a werewolf could hear me, if they were close enough to hear.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" they asked all at once. Wait, how did they hear me?!

"never mind."

Geez, what's their problem? I went into the school to fallow her, when I see her go into a class room. Dang. I'll see her later.

BRING!!!!!!!!!

Time to go to class. Yay! Not.

Sarah's POV:

He is fallowing, fallowing, fallowing, fallowing MY EVERY MOVE!!!!!! I can't stand it, can't I just morn over my parents death alone? Maybe I shouldn't of gone to school today.

'Troy, chandler, Gabe, I'm going home.'

After that, I went to the front door, and walked home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!!! Thanks to epicnoseyme, I updated. Soooo thank her!! And fallow her!! Comment, vote, and fallow!!!!! C ya!!!

- C. R. C. S.