Mermaids And Werewolves, What Next?! CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

Sarah's POV:

When I got home, I went strait to my room, threw my back pack on the floor, changed into my pajamas, and sat on my bed. I stared at the wall for so long, I guess I didn't hear my brothers come home. If it weren't for Troy, I possibly could have stared at the wall all night, and possibly the rest of my life.

"Sarah, I know your not going to talk, so I was wondering if you were hungry?"

I nodded my head, and he headed out. I'm guessing he went to get food. I could hear their voices, arguing downstairs.

"she can't just stop talking! She did for 5 years! 5 years! She just got back on track! She needs to relies that-"

"that she has LOVING brothers, that care, love, and understand what she is going through right now, Gabe."

"chandlers right, Gabe, she needs us, and she needs food, no more of this discussion, okay, Gabe, chandler?"

"yes"

"fine"

Then I heard Troy come up the stairs, and I got off the bed, to the door, opened it, grabbed the food, and shut the door. I heard a sigh from the other side of the door, and footsteps getting quieter and quieter. I looked at the food, set it on my night stand, got in bed, and slept.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} THE DREAM {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I was swimming, swimming so fast, somewhere, when my mom and dad came into view.

'honey, we need you to do us a favor.............'

'no, your dead, you died, this has to be a dream!'

'it is a dream, but we need your help....... We need you to stay home, and draw what you see in your mind. After a weak, show your brothers ALL the pictures, and put 2 and 2 together......... You will see why soon, just draw what you see, and we love you, stay strong, and loving, you only have your brothers and 1 more person left. You will know who he is when the time is right.............. Do as we say.... We love you.................'

'I will! I love you guys!'

[][][][][][][][][][][][][] END OF THE DREAM [][][][][][][][][][][][]

I woke up with a start, and quickly got all my drawing and sketching things, and drew what I saw. After a while, Troy came in my room, and asked,

"are you coming to school, today?"

I shook my head, and shooed him out. I went back to drawing, when I heard the door close, and lock. I continued drawing until I finished, and I looked at it. I was shocked, what I drew was a wolf on the edge of the sea, and a mermaid trying to hide from it. The mermaid looked like me, but I thought that since I was the one drawing it, it made sense. I got up, showered, changed my pajamas fr clean ones, brushed my teeth and hair, went downstairs, and made well, now................ A very late lunch.

I made myself chicken on pasta with butter and sauce. I was the best meal I ever made. I went into our living room, and turned on the tv. I flipped through before choosing Zoey 101. Man, I love this show. I must have watched 50 episodes by the time my brothers came home. They stared at me, and I mad a 'what?' face. They all pointed to the mirror, so I walked up to the mirror. When I looked inside, I didn't expect to see this................ What the?.................................

Myles POV: [after school]

After school, I went home, and went to my room with one question........ Or more.............

'why wasn't Sarah at school?'

'what happened to her?'

'do her brothers even care?'

Okay........ I will admit the last one is a little far fetched, but......... You always look at all the possibilities. Anyway, I will ask her brothers about it tomorrow, they should know, right? As soon as I finished my to do things after school, I slept like a rock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Vote

Fallow

Share

Eat food

Live

Breathe

Message of the week, or whatever,

Don't eat all the food in the house!!!!!

Randomness.......................................

- C. R. C. S.