Mermaid And Werewolves Whats Next?! CHAPTER 7 (sneak peek!!!!!!!!)

CHAPTER 7 (sneak peek!!!!!!!!)

Sarah's POV:

When I got to the mirror, I saw a girl, a mermaid girl, beautiful, hott, and has rainbow eyes. What the?................ I turned around and made a 'what the heck?!' look at my brothers. All they did was shrug, and go upstairs. Well, okay then. What happened to me? Why is this happening? I went to the kitchen, and started on dinner. I made steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans. I sent all of them a text telling them dinner was ready.

They all dragged themselves into the kitchen, gave me a look of awe, and sat down. Well then, okay............ I handed them all a plate, and sat down in the living room. I didn't look at them as I went, I just went. If they weren't going to talk, I don't want to be there. When I finished my food, I went back to the kitchen, put my plate in the sink, and went to bed. My so called brothers were nowhere to be found.

Then, I fell asleep, and dreamt of my old life, and memories.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I know I know!!!!!!!!!!!! It is thee shortest chapter I have ever written, BUT the next one will be a very long chapter if I can remember...so.....it's going to be a sneak peek for the actual chapter!!!!!

Comment

Vote

Fallow

Share

Watch birds and squirrels!!!!!!

- C. R. C. S.