Mermaids And Werewolves, What Next?! CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

Sarah's POV:

When I got to the mirror, I saw a girl, a mermaid girl, beautiful, hott, and has rainbow eyes. What the?................ I turned around and made a 'what the heck?!' look at my brothers. All they did was shrug, and go upstairs. Well, okay then. What happened to me? Why is this happening? I went to the kitchen, and started on dinner. I made steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans. I sent all of them a text telling them dinner was ready.

They all dragged themselves into the kitchen, gave me a look of awe, and sat down. Well then, okay............ I handed them all a plate, and sat down in the living room. I didn't look at them as I went, I just went. If they weren't going to talk, I don't want to be there. When I finished my food, I went back to the kitchen, put my plate in the sink, and went to bed. My so called brothers were nowhere to be found.

Then, I fell asleep, and dreamt of my old life, and memories.

I woke up to all my brothers in my room, staring at me like they won the lottery and with relief. I dicided that I was silent for too long. (A/N: M=Sarah C=Chandler G=Gabe T=Troy)

M-"what is it guys?"

C-"you're awake!"

G-"you're alive!"

T-"what did you do?!"

M-"yes I'm awake, love the conclusion and I did nothing, I just went to bed an hour ago"

T-"you diet go to sleep an hour ago......."

M-"how long then?"

T-"5 months"

M-"oh, okay th- wait what?"

G-"you were out for 5 months, we were so worried"

C-"ya, we just let you sleep after dinner that night, came into your room, we tried to wake you, but all you did was stay limp"

M-"ohhhhhh I'm sorry"

T-"it's okay, but you need to eat"

M-"yes! I'm starving! Wow, 5 months without eating can make you hungry"

They laughed at that, and fallowed me downstairs. I went to the pantry, got ingredients for the strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, and blackberry waffle panckakes. Yes, I am fancy, but I am fun too.

When we were done, we went to our game room to play XBox 360, Jurassic Park, the video game, (A/M: I LUV that game!!) when I had a thought person thing telling me to go to my room.

'go to your room'

'why? Who is this?'

'you ask many questions, with many answers to fallow, now go to your room'

'okay......................'

"hey, I'll be right back guys"

"where are you going?"

"uh.... My room Troy" I said in a duh tone

"okay"

Well then.......... Anyway, when I got to my room, there was roses, love notes, hearts, presents, and get well cards everywhere. WTH???!!!! (A/N: that's stands 4 what the heck btw) I ran to my brothers, panting like crazy.

"what? What happened?" of course Troy asked that.

"what. Is. In. My. Room?"

"what are you talking about?"

"go. Look. In. My. Room. And. Tell. Me. What. You. See."

They all left with concerned faces. I stood there, in the game room, in utter shock. The next thing I heard was shuffling of feet tward the game room, and 3 pissed off brothers...........oh crap..................

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, love you guys that vote and comment and or read my books!!!! Tell me: should I continue Alpha Love? Idk, I might delete it, but if enough people comment to keep it, I will continue. Did you see I got a new book???? No????? Go read it!!!! It's called: The Hunger.....Ooooooooooooo

Comment

Vote

Share

Fallow

Hug elephants

And breathe air!!!!!!!

-C. R. C. S.