Mermaids And Werewolves, What Next?! CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

Troys POV:

Troy!!!!!! Gabe!!!!!!! Chandler!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!! HEY!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE TOUCHED THERE!!!!! HURRY UP!!!!!!!

I hear in my head. Crap! Sarah's in trouble! I don't care what the teacher does or says, my sis is in trouble! Time to go! See ya suckers!

I ran into the hallway, and bolted to Sarah's locker.

But when I got there, I was too late........................

I can't believe it, she's.......she's............she can't be...........

Myles POV: (in the morning)

Sleep, what a peaceful thing..........................Until you are woken up. My a VERY angry mother that can't wake up her own son

"nooooooooooooo I don't want to go to school!"

"yessssssssssssssss you have to go to school"

Ugh. Not getting out of this. Long story short, I am NOT a morning person, and if you wake me up, you might not wake up the next day or five. Hey! It only happened........1................4...............8 times!

Oh well.

I went into my bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth and hair, and get changed.

I looked at myself. I really just let my wolf do everything this morning. Yes, I'm a werewolf, big whoop.

Anyway, I looked like a billion bucks!

'what's with the sexiness?'

'what? You don't want to look good infront of our MATE?!'

'touché, wait, did you say mate?!'

'yep'

Yay!!! A mate!! All I ask is that she is not a or one of thee sluts at my school. Please please please no! I don't want a slut for a mate!!!

I ran down stairs with the biggest smile on my face. My mom may think I'm an alien or sick. I NEVER EVER have a smile int the morning.

I kissed my mothers check as I grabbed an apple, and ran out to my truck.

At school:

Still Myles POV:

When I got to school, all the girls came up to me that weren't mated, or werewolf. No sign of my mate. Damn. Well, I have to find her eventually.

I got to my locker, brining flirting girls with me. If I knew that I wasn't going to meet my mate today, I would have been loving it. Nope, I'm hating it. ALL OF IT.

Might as well go to class. Ugh!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Yay!!! I updated just like I promised!!!! Sorry it's late, had youth group. And it's longer!!!! I will try my best to heel them longer!!!

- C. R. C. S.