Mermaids And Werewolves, What Next?! CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 4

Myles POV:

When I got to the main hallway, there was my MATE being 'rapped' all I saw was red.

'mate! Mate! Go save mate! Go be with mate!'

Don't have to tell me twice!

I ran up to them, and all the werewolves parted. I walked up to her, and I was about to ask if she was alright when, what was I think her brother, came up, grabbed her, and stormed away.

The weird thing though, was that, as soon as he left steaming, the weather changed.

Weird.

Might as well go to class and wait for me to see her again.

%%%%%after class%%%%%%

Sarah's POV:

Once we were far enough away, I ran into his open arms. He hugged me so tight, I NEVER wanted to let go. He is my knight in shining armor.

After that, we all went home. I knew that that boy that saved me was my mate. Or at least I was his mate, I was a loner, even though I was 'perfect' I only wish I could tell him what I really am. *sigh* oh well, time to sleep!!!

======after school=======

Myles POV:

After school was done, I quickly ran outside, to get away from the girls, and to find my little mate. But I couldn't.

There's something off about her, but I can't put my finger on it. Oh well, might as well dream about her instead.

'goodnight mate' was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep, dreaming of my perfect, beautiful, sweet mate. Even if I didn't know a lot about her, I could still tell, she was no mean bitch slut. Sarah. I love her name.

Thank you moon goddess!!

---------------------------------------------------

So so so so so so so so so sorry for the wait!!! Updating other books tonight! Or later, sorry, no more due dates! Can't do them, sooooo,

IM WEIRD, RANDOM, AND....................... ME!!!!!! If you want longer chapters, vote, comment, and fallow!

- C. R. C. S.