He gave her an irritating look making her grinned brightly.

HYEBIN: "You're blushing."

YOONGI: "Why can't I get shy? I'm also a human too."

She burst out laughing and he flashed her an annoying glare.

YOONGI: "Hurry up and keep rinsing. You're getting far behind."

HYEBIN: "Okay, okay, okay!"

She snickered again and focused back on rinsing the dishes.

Hyebin's dad quietly strolled over and stood behind his wife, who was eyeing at Hyebin and Yoongi from behind.

HYEBIN'S DAD: "Why are you peeking at them?"

She glanced at him over her shoulder and then smiled back towards Hyebin and Yoongi.

HYEBIN'S MOM: "They are just cute, that's all."

HYEBIN'S DAD: "You're right. They are cute. They reminded me of us when we were their age."

She chuckled and they both continued to adore Hyebin and Yoongi as they continued washing the dishes.

>>>

Ding... Dong...

Hyebin and Yoongi waited outside of Aunt Sujin's house after Hyebin rang the doorbell.

Since Aunt Sujin didn't come and opened the door, Hyebin turned the door knob and peek inside. Yoongi narrowed his eyes in surprise.

HYEBIN: "Aunt Sujin? Aunt Sujin, are you home?"

YOONGI: "Eh."

He pulled her back out by her arm.

YOONGI: "What are you doing? Earlier you scold me for not having any manners, so intruding into someone's house without permission is call having manners?"

She pulled her arm out of his hold.

HYEBIN: "Aunt Sujin and I are super close. She won't mind at all if I intruded into her house like this. Her door is not lock so she is somewhere around here. If you don't feel comfortable, then just stay here. I didn't ask you to follow me here anyway."

Aunt Sujin was walking toward her house but then her feet came to a stop at the sight of Yoongi and Hyebin standing in front of her house. She quickly hides behind the tree trunk and peeked out at them.

Hyebin entered into her house, leaving Yoongi standing outside by himself.

Sujin's heart ache again as she continued to watch him. He had grown so much.

Her hearts cried out to him, wanting to pull him into her arms and give him the love that he deserves but she can't.

For his safety, all she could do was watch him from afar.

He glanced over her way and she quickly hides behind the tree trunk again. He narrowed his eyebrows after seeing a slight movement and with curiosity, he took stepped forward.

HYEBIN: "Yoongi."

He turned around and Hyebin stepped out of Aunt Sujin's house.

HYEBIN: "I can't find Aunt Sujin anywhere, so maybe she's not home. We're come back tomorrow after work."

He gave her a nod and then glanced back to the tree before following after Hyebin.

Aunt Sujin stepped out and stared at their backs as they were walking away.