IHMFB : TWENTY SEVEN

Start from the beginning

Soobin frowned— how can Yeonjun be so fucking calm when Soobin is already freaking the fuck out.

Yeonjun suddenly chuckled, "Don't give me that look, Soobin. After what you told me last night— about some plan of hurting me? Wow, your guts." Yeonjun scoffed.

"That's not a fucking excuse!" Soobin snapped, opening the door of the hotel room, but Yeonjun grabbed his arm.

"Okay, I get it. I just got really angry." Yeonjun said.

"So you decided to take advantage of me?" Soobin said, and Yeonjun instantly looked at him, still holding his arm.

"Wait, what? What are you talking about?-" Yeonjun began, but Soobin pushed him away quite roughly, making him stumble back and fall onto the floor.

"Don't ever touch me again, you fucking asshole!" Soobin shouted, and then rushed out of his hotel room, and turned around and instantly met with Lucy.

Soobin's eyes widened. "Soobin-" Lucy began, but Soobin turned away and rushed off, brimmed with anxiety.

Lucy looked into the hotel room, where Yeonjun was on the floor. She walked in, closing the door behind her. There was a bit of silence.

After a few seconds, "That was you last night? Outside of my room?" Yeonjun asked in a mumble.

"How did you know?" Lucy chuckled.

"I saw your long hair, Lucy. You're the only bitch who knows nothing but to interfere." Yeonjun said, and then gulped, "D-Did you see what happened?"

"All of it, Yeonjun." Lucy said, and Yeonjun tensed, "Or whatever parts were important."

Yeonjun got up from the floor and looked at her, "Lucy-" He started, and then looked down, "Don't tell anyone! Y-You know it will ruin everything for me. It could get me kicked out of the football team-"

"I can't wait." Lucy teased, and then pointed her thumb towards the door, "You saw what that captain dude from the other team was doing last night. He thought no one saw him, but today I heard his teammates discussing about kicking him out."

Yeonjun gulped. There was a small pause, and then Lucy turned around, "It's disgusting, ya know? Because he was drunk, Yeonjun." Lucy said.

Yeonjun tensed, "I-I know. I know it's weird, but I didn't know you were there." Yeonjun said, "Lucy, seriously? Don't be one of those people that spreads shit around just because I broke up with you-"

"As if I want to get back together with you!" Lucy snapped, and then snickered, looking at him.

"You know what? Since last night basically confirmed everything, I'll say it. I slept with the goalkeeper from the Seoul team two nights ago and you're a fucking faggot!" Lucy snarked, and turned around to walk out of the hotel room, slamming the door shut.

Yeonjun's muscles tensed, fists balling up. He took a deep breath. No- No, I'm not. Yeonjun thought, he tried, he tried keeping it in. He sat down on his bed, covering his face with his hands.

God fucking dammit, his mother would be so disappointed.

Yeonjun grabbed his wallet and opened it to take out the small picture of his mother he kept. He took it out and felt tears brimmed his eyes, felt the warm salty tears slowly leave his eyes.