WE WON - tag games - eclipse stuff

WE WON BEST PLOT SET WITHIN THE ORIGINALS . 

okay, as you can see i'm super jazzed. so thanks to all of you who voted and made this possible. plus lmao i can't figure out how to attach the sticker so if someone can dm me or something and help me that would be pretty awesome.

okay also i was tagged in one of the tagged games. so i'll answer and nominate people.... now.

(it's a twilight thing btw)

Question 1: Who is your favorite character from The Twilight Saga?

Answer: Benjamin from the last movie like wooooooowwwwww

Question 2: Who is your favorite coven from The Twilight Saga?

Answer: Prolly the Irish coven like those guys were funny af

Question 3: What's your favorite scene from The Twilight Saga?

Answer: Not really sure I haven't seen the movies in years, but the only one I can think of is the baseball scene

Question 4: If you could be one character from The Twilight Saga who would it be?

Answer: Prolly Jasper or Emmett. 

Question 5: Why do you love The Twilight Saga?

Answer: I loved it when I was younger, but now I kind of see through some of its sketchy stuff. I don't hate it now, but it's not my favorite thing in the world.

Question 6: Who will you tag in this game?

Answer: @KMJonesHart 

@-spideykens 

@esthefanyarodriguez 

@TotallyTacotastic 

@tiffyh2014

And whoever wants to join this tag game lol

_

another thing. this is kind of a tell of this week and month. My town was right in the line of the eclipse so it was fuckin nuts this entire month. especially at the place i worked at (an ice cream shop). I was expecting it to be lame and whatever but holy shit. 

it was beautiful.

the shadows fucked with my mind, the birds were fucking confused as hell, bats just fucked about, crickets chirped, but my favorite part was just the darkness. the three hundred and sixty degree horizon was so beautiful and weird. it was euphoric.  

honestly i understand the hype.

there was this astronomer dude set up right next to me who had seen this twice before and he was still freaking out. i just can't get over how beautiful it was. whoever experienced this eclipse needs to write me a complete report on how fucking phenomenal it was.

anyways. 

school starts tomorrow for me. so expect some more lateness on chapters.

-cringehoney