Chapter 18

A/N
Ok so as you can tell I normally don't leave comments at the bottom or top of the chapters but I just wanted to say that I have nothing against men. I have noticed there have been a lot of male issues in this book and I really didn't plan on it being like that (honestly I didn't plan anything) it just flows honestly. I'm try to get some other issues into this book besides just abuse and sexual harm. But yea that's all I have to say.

Hope you enjoy!

Jamie POV

I rolled over looking at my clock, only to realize it wasn't my clock. There wasn't a clock at all. I looked around to see this wasn't my dorm room. I began to panic a little until the memories from yesterday all came back to me.

'I hope Dylan is ok' I thought to myself.

I rolled over to come face to face with the very person I was just worrying about. Her face was so peaceful, calm looking, like she had no worry in the world about anything.

I reached over and gentle brushed my hand over her cheek. She's so cute, I just can't get enough of her.

Her face started to scrunch up and I removed my hand making sure to not wake her. I know she needs her rest. I mean after she ran out of here like a damn track star yesterday she should, I know I would.

"Mmm baby" she mumbled

"Yes sweetie?" I put my hand back on her face

"I'm so sorry. I'm stupid I shouldn't have done that. You have every right to be nervous around me, every right to think I'm a monster. He told me that I'd fuck up like this and I didn't believe him...now I know he's right. Everything he said to me is true. I'm weak, I'm a fuck up, I'm not good enough for anyone..."

"Dylan stop it!" I interrupted her with tears in my eyes. "You are important to me and I'm sorry that I did what I did. I was just shocked by the whole situation. I didn't know Dylan I'm sorry. I don't know what he did to you in the past but I'm sorry. You're not weak, you're not fucked up, you are good enough! Everything he has said to you is a lie baby..."

"No it's not! It's true! He was right the first time and he's right now!"

"Dylan what do you mean he was right the right time?"

"He told me I was weak, that I couldn't stop him forever. He would get what he wanted sooner or later."

"Dylan baby you're not making sense. What are you talking about? Who is he? What did he do to you? Talk to me baby"

Dylan's Flashback
I had just gotten home from a friends house. I tried to sneak in as quietly as I could. Ever since mom died a year ago my father has been very angry and mean to me, blaming me for mom's death. But I honestly didn't do anything! I was only 11 and that man was trying to steal from mommy. I only wanted to help her...I only wanted to protect mommy like daddy always said to.

I had managed to sneaking into my room, unnoticed. I was glad that I could go the night without being beat to sleep. I started changing into my Pjs when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. He was drunk I could tell by how heavy his  walking was. They stopped I relaxed knowing that he had gone to his room. I began to get dressed again.

Then the sound of foot steps began getting closer and closer to me, god I just want to die I don't wanna go through this any longer.....please god kill me now. I didn't even notice the footsteps had stopped until I felt cold hands rubbing along my bare skin.