Chapter 5

Dylan POV

"What the....oh my god...STEPH CALL 911!!!" I yelled. I see Jamie on the ground so badly beaten and the guy from yesterday laying there too. Her face was so bloody and swollen.....this is my fault oh god why did I leave her.....why didn't I just take her with me? I quickly ran to her and checked for a pulse and found none.

"Oh no no babe no don't leave me!" I cried as I started CPR.

"Yes I need and ambulance quickly please my best friend is hurt!!!!!" Steph said frantically pacing back and forth. "I don't know the address of campus I'm to scared to think right now, DAMNIT JUST TRACK MY DAMN PHONE!!!!"

"Come on baby don't leave, COME ON JAMIE WAKE UP"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY BESTFRIEND IS ON THE GROUND BEAT UP AND HER GIRLFRIEND GIVING HER CPR!!!"

"Mmmm" I hear from behind me......fuck he's waking up......"Steph get something to tie him up with quickly! He's waking up!!! And something to cover his mouth with!!!!"

"Ok" she saying running out the room.

"Come on Jamie.....PLEASE PLEASE"

"HERE DYLAN" she yells giving me some rope stuff and duck tape.

"Steph you have to continue CPR until I'm done tying him up.

"Dylan I can't......I can't do that Dylan"

"Steph you have to or she'll die"

"No no no I can't Dylan I can't no no" she says starting to hysterically cry.

"Steph you have to I know you learned this in health class you need to do this!" I said to her than looking back at the guy laying on the grounds starting to move

"No I can.."

"LOOK STEPHANIE YOU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND START GIVING HER CPR RIGHT NOW WHILE I TIE THIS ASSHOLE UP OR JAMIE WILL DIE!!! DO YOU WANT THAT!? I DON'T THINK SO. NOW DO IT!

"Ok.....ok" she saying getting down on her knees putting the phone on speaker on the ground and starting CPR.

I walked over to the asshole and kicked him in the stomach "YOU FUCKING BASTARD YOU DID THIS TO HER!!!" I yelled grabbing his arms violently, pulling them behind his back and tying them tight. I walked infront of him and kick him again, grabbing his legs and pulling them behind him and tying them up tight! I crouch down to his ear....

"If she fucking dies... I'm coming after you! The guys in jail will be the least of your worries...I will find you....and I will kill you!" I whispered to him....."PIECE OF SHIT!" I yelled in his ear slapping him than tie a rope in between his arms and legs so that they were connected. Well I guess I have to thank my good for nothing step mother for putting me in girl shouts I thought as I finished I wrapping duck tape around his head once covering his mouth.

"Get the fuck up asshole!!!" I yelled kicking him in the chest. I walked over to the sink grabbing a bowl and filling it up with water. I walk back to him and throw it at him scaring him awake. "Yea get your ass up you're not sleeping" I said to him. As he tries to get free.

"Hahahaha you're not getting free buddy until the cops come to get your pathetic ass!" I said than gave him one good kick in the balls. He starts to moan from the pain.

"Yea asshole and here's another" I said as I kick him again. "That's for if you tried to or did rape her." I said and walked away.

"Steph how is she?" I asked walking over to her

She looked up at me with red eyes from crying "She won't wake up" she cried out.

"You go talk to the 911 phone operator and I will take over here" I said getting down on my hand and knees.