Chapter 7

Jamie POV

I have been in total darkness for.....I honestly don't know how long. I hear people talking all around me, some voices aren't familiar and some voices are but I just don't know from where. Someone has been here everyday holding my hand. I have tried to open my eyes so many times to see who but I just get so tired so fast that I've stopped trying. Maybe this is gonna be how I'm gonna live the rest of my life.....in darkness.

"Baby I know you're in there and can hear me, I love you so much please come back to me. Don't stop fighting baby I'll be right here by your side everyday. I love you Jamie."

I know that voice. She has been the one holding my hand everyday and talks to me like that everyday. I know her she makes my heart beat faster and hard with every word....I know her.
I need to see her. I need to get my eyes open.

Come on Jamie you can do this....1......2.......3....Go. I can do it......I can do it.....I can't do it....I becoming so weak. No no no come on Jamie. Come on.......Come on.....COME ON DAMNIT!

I did it i did it ugh yes....I know her that's......that's....

"Dylan" I mumble out

                  *   *   *

Dylan POV

It has been 3 month and 2 weeks since the accident and Jamie has been in a coma ever since. I have been here everyday! I have missed so much school but I don't care she is what I care about right now. I want her back, I need her back and Stephaine does too. Stephanie has come to visit her three times a week after school. She wanted to come everyday but I made her agree to three times so she could get sleep. Stephanie and I had to appear in court 2 weeks ago so we could put that bastard in jail for as long as we could. He got sentenced to 99 years in prison but they had to see if he was mentally stable first. I don't care where he goes as long as he is away from Jamie. The cop(Thomas Pellins) that held me back has come to visit her too every week and each time he beings flowers. He's a really great guy.....he's like a brother to me now.

I have been talking to her every now and than. It doesn't feel weird that she doesn't answer back because I know she can hear me. Everytime someone comes in the room I tell her who it is and what they are here for. They look at me like I'm crazy for holding onto hope for this long but I dont care I know she is in there, I just know it.

"Baby I know you're in there and can hear me, I love you so much please come back to me. Don't stop fighting baby I'll be right here by your side everyday. I love you Jamie." I said her holding her hand.

I look up at her scratched and bruised face and she's still the most beautiful girl in the world to me. When she gets better I'm going to make her mine and only mine. I kiss her hand looking down out it.

"Dylan" I hear a faint voice say

I look up to see Jamie looking at me. i stand up slowly starting to tear up.

"Oh baby I knew you would wake up I knew it" I say as tears run down my face.

She weakly smiles at me....oh how I have missed that smiles of hers and the soft sound of her voice.

"...how could I leave such a cute girl behind?"

I laugh alittle " That's handsome to you lil miss" I said in a manly vioce

She laughs and grabs my hand. I walk closer to her, lean over and give her a kiss on her forehead.

I look into her eyes it's like everything around us has stopped and it's just me and her. No one else in the world matter to me.