Chapter 6

Steph POV

It's been 3 months and 2 weeks since what happened with Jamie and Anna. I hope that Jamie wakes up soon. I miss here so much I need my bestie/sister back. Anna and I have been friends hangs out all the time, texting and walking to class together you know the normal friend stuff. I know she still wants to be with me because she's always flirting with me.....I don't know I think I kind of like it. I'm not 100% sure yet though so I'm just going to take it slow.

It's almost the end of my day. After this I go with Anna on a what she calls it "date", but in reality we're just going to get coffee and chill for a little bit at her dorm and around 3 I will go to see Jamie and Dylan like I do three times a week. I only visit 3 times a week because Dylan made me stay home the other days getting some sleep, working on school work and "getting that pussy". She can be so childish sometimes but you gotta love her.

Ding Dong Ding

'Ugh yes finally my day is over.' I get up gathering my stuff and head for Anna who's waiting for me at the door.

"Hey there beautiful" she says putting an arm around me.

"Anna what did I tell you I'm straight" I say brushing her arm off me

"And I told you that I wasn't going to stop until I got you" she said putting her arm back on my shoulder. I decide to let her because this is a useless argument. We walk in silence to the café down the hall get our drinks and went to the car. Since Dylan has been with Jamie everyday she lets me barrow her car to get to the campus, she's so nice and loves Jamie so much. I hope to have a relationship as strong as their's one day.

We got back to the dorm and went to her room.

"So why did you wanna hang out here instead of at the café" I asked curiously

"Because now we're alone together and no one will come to bother us" she says smiling

"Don't you have a roommate though"

"Yea but she rarely comes here anymore. She stays with her friend or at her parents house.....we don't really get along to well."

"Why not?"

"She's a homophobe"

"Oh well that explains it....sorry for her and them" I say sincerely

"Hey if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here with such a beautiful lady right now, so I'm gonna have to thank her for that" she says walking over to me and sitting down.....very close I might add.

"Anna " I say sliding over

"What I'm not doing anything, but I could if you want me to" she says smiling

I say nothing just look at her in aww. Her eye are so amazing like why can't I have eyes like that?

"No protest......ok I'll do it"

"An......" but before I could finish her lips were against mine and her hand on my cheek. I pull away.

"Anna I can't do this" I say starting to stand up but she pulls me on her lap.

"I know you want me Steph I can see it when you look at me, when I'm close to you I know you love this" she says looking into my eye as our lips practically touch.

"I.....I can't" I breath out trying to control myself.

She looked at me than kisses me again. Her lips are so welcoming so gently so understanding it makes be want more. I deepen the kiss wrapping my arms around her neck as her hands land on my waist. I pull away again