The Cousin From Hell

Start from the beginning

"You really don't like your cousin, do you?" Bree asked.

I shook my head. "I can't stand her. She's bossy and a spoiled brat."

"When does she get here?" Leo asked.

"Tomorrow." I replied.

"And since she's coming tomorrow, no bionics. Got it?" Davenport told his kids.

Got it." They all said.

Xxx

"You can't make me leave this room." I told my boyfriend.

Chase had been trying to get me out of my room for the past ten minutes but I didn't want to leave. Davenport and Tasha went to pick up Brianna from the airport, which meant that the devil would be here soon.

"You're being ridiculous." Chase said.

"No, I'm not. Brianna is a nightmare and I can't stand her. So, I'm staying in my room until she leaves."

"What about school?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'll skip."

"And Davenport will have your head." I sighed. "Alex, just don't let her get to you. Act like she's not even here."

"That's impossible." I mumbled. I heard the front door slam, meaning that they were back from the airport.

"Looks like they're here." Chase informed me. "Don't kill your cousin." He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"No promises." He pecked my lips before pulling me out of my room.

As soon as we walked into the living room, the stench of Brianna's perfume hit us like a ton of bricks. And since Chase had super senses, he started sneezing.

"You alright?" I asked, slightly chuckling.

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Brianna walked up to me and smiled, following by a brief hug where I awkwardly hugged back. "It's so good to see you, Lex." She said.

I cringed at her nickname for me. "Brianna, you know I hate being called Lex."

She smiled. "I know. Now, where is my room? I need my beauty sleep."

I clenched my jaw and looked at Davenport whose eyes were wide. "Uh, Alex will show you where your room is. Won't you, Alex?" Davenport asked.

I glared at him before turning to Brianna. "Follow me." I started to walk but she wasn't following me. "Aren't you coming?"

"What about my luggage?" She asked, pointing to her two huge suitcases.

I scoffed. "You're kidding, right? You can't carry your own luggage?"

"Uh, no." She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I narrowed my eyes at her grabbed her luggage. "Follow me." I repeated through clenched teeth.

The room she would be staying in was right next to mine and it was the same size. She entered the room first, twirled around so she was examining the entire room and scoffed. "This room is small."

My jaw basically dropped to the floor. "You're kidding? This room's not small, it's huge!" I placed her suitcases on the floor and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Then you haven't seen my room." She sat on the bed and looked at her nails. "Well?"

"Well what?" I asked.

"Aren't you going to unpack for me?"

I laughed. "You're funny if you think I'm unpacking for you. Stop being a brat and do it yourself." I walked out of her room, slammed the door behind me, and walked back to the others.