✗ THIRTY ✗

It panned out to be that "Miss Hollingsworth" was Denise Hollingsworth or "Call Me Dennie" as she insisted when they entered her room

Niko had received a text from her yesterday night, after hearing nothing from her in the last eight months, begging for him to deal for her birthday sleepover and to "bring a hot friend along" (hot friend being Sebastian).

Maybe it was something incriminatingly wrong about dealing drugs to a fifteen-year-old but it was good money. Spoiled, rich bitches like Denise always had good money.

Her red hair was out from her school braid as she led them up her Belgravia Oxford townhouse, up the carpeted stairs and through the hallway of different Monet paintings and decadent vases of a mineral that was going virtually extinct. Niko's fingers skimmed on the silver railings of the stairs, feeling the smooth material running down his skin, as Denise's red hair acted like a beacon in guiding him through her townhouse.

"So," Denise spoke up in her lilted, posh accent, "Long-time no see. Sorry about that, by the way. School has been just a fucking pain, you know?" 

"It's fine," Niko shrugged, shoving his hands into his pockets where he kept the equipment. "How have you been?"

Denise's white cheeks colored with redness- surely, she was utterly floored by the gesture of an older boy in Sixth Form was taking an interest in her; a tale she would be sure to regale all her friends to gain popularity and dominance over her fellow peers. Girls like Denise were so one-dimensional. All they were worth for was for their teeming buckets of hidden insecurity, grappling for whatever semblance to make them seem cool- drugs, sex with older boys, alcohol. It was pathetic, really, but Niko took full advantage of it to make some serious coins- selling them those drugs, flirting with them so they tipped him more but he had always drawn the line at having sex with them. Denise was fifteen, for Christ's sake, and Niko first met her when she was only the ripe age of thirteen.

He was a horrible person, he was not upset to admit, but he wasn't downright vile. He was already a pyromaniac and a drug addict, possibly bisexual and a raging alcoholic. He didn't need to add 'sexual pedophile' to that ever-growing list.

"Oh, I've been fine, Nickie," she cooed, calling him that deplorable nickname he hated. But he tolerated it- mainly for the two hundred pounds he was bound to get at the end of the night.

"Just fine?" he teased.

Sebastian coughed. Niko sent him a glare. Clients, his eyes seemed to communicate, get priority.

"Yeah," pouted Denise, "It's been a bit boring without you around." 

"What a shame," he smirked. Easy game. "Anyway, Denise, this is my friend-"

"Sebastian," Sebastian cut him off curtly, "I can't help but notice your name is Hollingsworth. Are you related to..."

"Cordon Hollingsworth?" sighed Denise like the name caused her immense pain, face twitching sourly. "Oh, that's dear old daddy. Duke of Manchester and everything." 

Sebastian stared at Denise as if she had just told him she was an alien from Mars, blinking multiple times in disbelief. He glanced momentarily at Niko, who nodded mutely, confirming Denise's status as an aristocrat- by the legal standing of course. "Your father is-"

Denise waved it away, "Yeah, yeah, my father's important but that's not why I called, dearest Nikie-" Niko made it a conscious effort not to cringe- Denise was  after all a client and a client Niko would like to keep- "What matters is that you two are here- with a ton of drugs- and I have friends over. So please don't act middle-class, okay?"

anyway, please vote, comment and pray for me to not fail my classes. DEDICATED TO Thehiddenone567 and thanks soo so much for those who voted!!!!!!

also whatcha think about the name change ;)