✗ THIRTY-SIX ✗

Niko's hands coiled around Sebastian's fingers and he pulled himself down to catch Sebastian on the lips as Sebastian was working on his calculus homework, knocking him off-guard

Sebastian laughed, "What was that for?"

"Nothing," smirked Niko, looping his arms loosely around Sebastian's neck from behind, his breath ghosting on the nape of his neck, "you're just a babe."

"If you want me to suck you off, now would not be a kind time as I rather not fail my A-Levels."

"You could take a break," whispered Niko silkily, hands trailing underneath Sebastian's shirt through the gap of the neckline. Sebastian sighed, put the pen down and turned his study chair to be face-to-face with the other boy.

"Niko," he murmured softly, as if in a trance, "Come on, I need to do this. You could help me if you want."

"Bash..." whinged Niko, peppering his jawline with delicate kisses and feeling Sebastian shiver from it.

"Niko, please."

Niko- rejected- stopped all completely. "Fine, if that's what you want."

"What does that mean?"

Niko didn't pride himself on being so petty over it, to be such a girl over a comment made by Denise that tore at his insecurity of losing Sebastian but he spat it out vehemently: "Arissa."

Sebastian blinked, confused. Oblivious adorable little shit; thought Niko. "Yeah, what about her?"

Niko breathed angrily. "Don't you like her?"

Sebastian stared. This was utter blasphemy. "I'm gay!" laughed Sebastian at the incredulity of it, "That means I like boys! I like dicks!"

If it wasn't for this situation that would've triggered Niko to laugh. "Yeah, but haven't you been close with her?"

"So? That doesn't have to mean anything."

Niko's lashes fluttered. He licked his lips. Studied the boy in front of him, head to toe, skin to freckles, every imperfection from the slight hook in his nose to the bristle of stray hairs on his eyebrows and hated how he had never loved anything more than this creature sitting plainly in a study chair with eyebrows raised, pencil in between his fingers the same way a cigarette would be in, lips pursed, stare hardened.

"Do we mean anything?"

Sebastian's hands still on Niko's collarbones. Did they? Where were they going with this? He didn't know. He just wanted Niko here and now and he never wanted him to go away. Ever.

"You mean everything to me," Sebastian whispered. "Everything."

This time, Niko kissed him hard on the mouth, so hard he saw stars and destruction at the same time. 

-

yelp. that hurts my sore heart.

ALSO i'm gonna start doing this song of the update thing every chapter to promote new artists and shit!

SONG OF THE UPDATE: THIS IS IT BY 6. AM

(their soundcloud is in the external link, give them a follow since the rest of their songs are actually pretty good x)