✗ FOURTY-THREE ✗

Sebastian couldn't really remember life before Niko

Sebastian couldn't really remember life before Niko. Did he really used to spent his nights alone in his room, stuck on his laptop, playing Call of Duty, no one to call a friend, no one to suck off, no one to tease, no one to hold hands with when nobody's looking, no one to love so much it actually hurt?

Niko was kissing him, slick hands on his hips, cupping his chin, tugging here and there, wondering, exploring, curious, lovely, delightful- all the words and images running through Sebastian's mind as he kissed back just as hard, back pressed against the toilet door. They've decided to skip math and spend it together in the bathroom, making out. Nobody has to ever know.

"You smell weird," whispered Sebastian when they split apart for air and Niko rolled his eyes, pouting.

"What do you mean I smell weird?"

"I don't know. You just do."

Niko laughed softly, just in case anybody was in the bathroom with them. "What do I smell like to you?"

"Dunno. Weed, cigs and cum."

"Sounds 'bout right."

Sebastian's chest shook with laughter and Niko could feel him, every bit of him, from the growing, hardening lump in his pants pressed into his thigh to his warm chest heavy on his arms. Niko wanted to hold him more than ever, claimed him so that nobody else could have him. The bite of possessiveness could easily consume every fibre of him and he couldn't help but want more of him. It didn't matter how many times he had Sebastian. Frustration didn't even begin to define the craving. Their innocent touches burned more than it should have, like a slow suffocation that stained his lungs. He couldn't even breathe when he needed another hit- he would always walk away, feeling only moments of fleeting satisfaction.

Niko enveloped his mouth around Sebastian's again, skillfully catching his tongue.

Then they heard a loud sound splitting silence apart in the bathroom and electric fear pulsed through the course of Sebastian's body as Niko put his finger on his lips to remind Sebastian to be quiet and Sebastian's indignance can be seen through his expression: of course I'll stay quiet, I'm not a stupid fuck.

"I don't understand what's with him lately," a voice said as footsteps thundered heavily on the floor. Roger's voice. Niko's stomach squelched with nerves.

"Well, maybe he's just spiralling out. You know, his brother just died." It sounded like Davies; there was no mistaking the boy's annoyingly nasal voice. "Niko's been acting this way since he died."

They're talking about me, Niko thought, with a strange sensation in his stomach. Sebastian's eyes flew to Niko, concern glazed over those big blue eyes. Niko shook his head, adamant on not making a noise while telling Sebastian not to worry through sign language.

"And I don't understand why he's so obsessed with that Sebastian fag," Roger spat malevolently and Niko grinds his teeth together, clenching his fists. Sebastian's sweet blue eyes warned him to calm down but Niko was seeing fire and blood.

In a quick instant, Niko flung himself out of the bathroom before Davies could even reply and his fist lashed out. Sebastian leaps up to stop the boy from impacting his punches onto his ex-best friend but he was too late as Niko had full-on rugby tackle the other boy, angrily hooking his fists repeatedly across Roger's face. Davies and Sebastian were screaming at Niko to stop, trying to pull the boy off Roger as blood spurted onto the bathroom's white tiles and Roger attempted to defend himself by shielding his face and landing a few punches of his own but he was no match for the other boy.

"Niko!" Sebastian shrilled, causing the boy to finally stop, breathing hard as he wrestled himself off Roger, who glared at Niko, blood trickling from his nose, big purple bruises blooming on his cheeks and eyes.

"You stay the fuck away from him," Niko glowered, fists still clenching as he stood up from the floor, "And leave us alone."

Then they left. 

-

well, then. 

anyway, please vote and comment!