Epilogue

When Crystal opened her eyes when she was in heaven. Why heaven, she didn't know. Maybe she didn't deserve it. Maybe she did.

Either way, she was here and had been here for a while. She enjoyed it. She saw Gray and Red. She spent a lot of time with them. They had something called a school in this heaven. She didn't totally understand. She still had her ears and tail, but something was missing. She wanted to go back.

Nothing here was enough for Crystal. The rush wasn't there in living anymore. Still, she knew that she would never be able to go back...

After living, you have levels, from lowest to highest, it was D, C, B, A, AA, S, SS, SSS.

It depended how you lived. Crystal was an SSS. Most were allowed to go back on Earth, but not the SSS. Only in emergencies were they allowed back. They were needed to keep order in heaven. Which was strange, considering that Crystal was a huge troublemaker in the first place. She most likely made more trouble than anyone else in the heavens.

As for Gray, for her, heaven was great. She had most of her clanmates with her, but she didn't know how much time had passed. All the people she had known had died, which meant that quite some time had passed.

Everything was so relaxing and she loved the ability to customize your room. Although, Crystal was unsatisfied, Gray never knew why. She did get the feeling she was missing something.

She kept in contact with her sister, and neither of them had seen him. He was not here, and they considered he might be in hell, but considered it impossible after a while. They couldn't find him. They had searched all over heaven, and never saw him. She didn't know what had happened.

Their days in heaven ended in one swoop with merely a few words

ALL SSS ANGELS COME TO THE HALL. YOU ARE NEEDED FOR A MISSION. ..ON ARIAN.

After all, their story doesn't end here... If it ended here, then that would be just boring. Living in heaven happily for the rest of eternity? Aah, please. After all, they aren't just people who are there as a footnote in a history book. They are the main characters of it. And death is all but another beginning...