Chapter 5

"Look, they're back!" an apprentice called out, greeting the warriors, but gasped in fear once she saw them clearly. Crystalfur had a few pieces of gold sword which dug deep into her arm, and blood was flowing like a river, Red's scars were about to be increased and Gray almost wasn't injured, but a red cut, glowing against her pale skin made sure to show that she did not escape cleanly.

"Tell us what happened!" A neko cried to her.

"I am sorry, but we have to hurry to to the herbs," apologized Eclipse as she rushed to her herb supply with Fawnwhisker and Heartheart rushing with her. Soon, they brought back many poultices and powders for the three.

While waiting, Crystal flipped through a magazine, seeing Hawkwing and Moonclaw, her siblings smiling at her, They were models and Moonclaw was also a fairly popular singer. The song that she sung a lot as a child was created by Moonclaw, whose voice was as smooth as a river. Crystal's voice was sharp and high pitched, clear and strangely beautiful, the thing she was named for. Well, that and her actual fur, which glowed a shining white. It was shoulder length as a child, but she got reminded of those days every time she saw it, so she got extensions until it grew down to her waist. In the magazine, Hawkwing was cool and she could see Acorn sneaking glimpses of Hawkwing on the magazine. And her intense eyes searching the pages for Hawk and stopping whenever she saw him, a small sigh curling on her lips.

"What do you like about him?" Crystal moved next to her, pointing to her brother. Acorn realized what she was talking about and stammered, a bit confused.

"He's good looking?" Acorn answered with a bit of confusion. It wasn't really love, it was more of a crush.

"I guess," Crystal murmured. She remembered a special ability that nekos had called memory share. Acorn didn't know much about her brother. This was a chance to show her more about him and show her something about an ability. "Right, there is an ability called memory share. I'll show it to you." She reached deep into her memory, expanding it out on a screen outside of her mind. Anyone who wished to could see the memory would be able to, and that was why many neko's preferred it as a more efficient way of recounting details. The hologram popped up above her head.

It was a sunny day, sun shining. I was sitting down on the floor with another cat boy by my side. He was my twin, even though we looked nothing alike. He had long gray hair and dark dark blue eyes. None of our facial features were anything alike. Our tails were intertwined, showing how close we were.

"Crystal!" a familiar voice called out, enveloping me in a hug and knocking our tails away. Hawkwing was strange, with the same shaped eyes, but a navy blue. His hair was a silvery-blue and he liked to hug me and always was kidding around. I smiled back, shaking my shoulder length hair our of my face. He kept a wing around me, the warmth radiating.

"Little sis," another winged creature came in. This was a female, silvery gray hair and blue-green sea colored eyes. Moon was always beautiful, much more than me. I liked her much better than myself. She was expressive and she was happy and she was so beautiful, long wavy hair and tall and normal in weight. I was too skinny, with a small build, and short straight hair.

"Be careful!" Pebble looked up from his book, something he rarely did. He was the most reserved, with a bit of a temper and didn't always get along with the others. I loved how he looked perfectly like himself, ashy gray hair and thin rimmed glasses over his pale green eyes. He ripped me out of Hawk's grip, intertwining our tails again. He was always close to me, trusting no one else. Even though he was so attached to me, he wasn't my favorite sibling. My favorite sibling was my eldest sister, Gray. For this reason, Hawk hated her since I liked her the best. He always doted on me. I was the center of the family of our siblings. Father was always busy ever since he been cast out from Ice Kingdom, the arctic fox kingdom, and Mother never liked me. She never liked us. She always glared at me, insulting me all the time. I never liked her as well. Children can tell when they are hated, they know when they are unwanted. And that is when it hurts. When the fear is confirmed. Because I knew this, I always kept close to Pebble. It helped that he didn't like to be apart from me.