"Gray! There she is" Dawn narrowed her eyes, as she beckoned the guards to her, "Capture her, ishabick illumpos!"

"Wait!" Gray held up a hand, "I have something to tell the clan." She faced towards the nekos, who all wore anxious faces,

"It's my fault that you're all tied up. I lied.. About last night. I lied for a friend, and I thought it was to do good, but obviously I was wrong. About Ash empire in our territory.. That was a lie too. I feel like I owe you all the truth, so here it goes. Me, Crystal and Acorn went to meet with a phantom named Lark. He was in the shadow empire and offered-"

"The shadow empire?!" Dawn repeated, almost as if the word was forbidden. She turned back to the Storm warriors, "Listen to this! Your leader is making contact with an empire that was cast out decades ago! This is against the heavens."

Crystal breathed in, stepping out herself. She could see many of the nekos had joined the okami. She could feel the cold grip on her heart, as if they had died. They might as well be dead. They didn't mean any to her anymore if they were to turn into okami.

"A cast out empire? They seem to be good people. Tales from millions of years ago do not apply to now," Crystal spat out. "You were the one who said that only children would believe tales of heaven. You shouldn't be talking, overgrown puppy."

Dawn snarled, "Take her and tie her up, Night! Iron, you tie up Gray!"

Iron sneered as he approached Gray. Then, he tied up both of her hands with a sturdy rope.

Crystal resisted Night's hold, knowing that she could use her abilities if needed. What were her sister's abilities? She remembered that one was teleportation. Would that be enough? What were the consequences again? One of her own abilities was crystal manipulation, but that would make her extremely weak after. Ugh! Memory share was useless except as a distraction. Maybe if she plunged a diamond into their hearts...

Her thoughts ended when she realized it was too late. Both of them were already tied up, and forced onto the ground.

"Last chance," Dawn smirked to the Storm warriors, "A chance to get away from your manipulative, lying leader and join me."

The only reply was silence. Nekos looked back and forth at each other, as if their loyalties were placed on the spot. However no one dared leave, for the wrath of the heavens would be much more painful than the death they would face.

Dawn stood for a few more seconds before nodding to Night, "Kill them." Night held up a knife, then walked up to one of the kits named Isa, who also happened to be Silent's daughter.

"NO!" Silent screeched, "That's my daughter! Don't hurt her! TAKE ME INSTEAD! Please, PLEASE!" She was desperate, eyes flashing with hopelessness.

Dawn narrowed her eyes, "You might as well shut your mouth, because we're killing you anyway."

Night gave her a sneer, before sliding the knife through Isa's neck and letting the blood ooze out. Everyone watched in horror, even Dawn, who quickly covered the expression up with a forced, evil smile. Something inside of Silent broke, as the screams disappeared and life drained from her daughter's usually bright eyes. Night moved on to the next kit. Then, after killing all of the kits, he walked over to the apprentices. Placing the edge of his knife on Honeypaw's neck, he began to slide it across.

Suddenly, a scream erupted from outside the camp. Night loosened his grip on Honeypaw then looked around. Dawn sniffed the air, but before she could give a command, Pluto lept from the skullrock and gave a loud snarl. Dawn fell, as his weight smushed her to the ground.

She widened her eyes then shrieked, "ASHCLAN, ATTACK!"

Iron, who drew out his spear, slashed his knife against Lark, who suddenly appeared beside Pluto. Luckily, he dodged to the side before drawing out his sword and digging it into Iron's heart. Iron collapsed onto the ground with his eyes fixed into a sullen darkness, as his life perished.