"Mia this really isn't news to me. I knew you had feelings for him before Tyler ever came into the picture. You were just dead set on being friends with him and nothing more."

"Kylie I really don't need a lecture right now. I'm just trying to figure out what it is I'm feeling towards him."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like I was lecturing you. I was merely stating what I simply observed." She sighs. "Let's talk this out. Tell me how you feel when you're around him."

"I don't exactly know how to explain it, but I'll try." I say looking at the coffee in my hands. Taking a deep breath I start again. "I find myself wanting him when he's not here. Craving his touch when he's not near. Needing to hear his voice at least once a day. I lie awake at night unable to sleep when his arm aren't wrapped around me. He's the first thing I want to see when I open my eyes in the morning, and the last thing I want to see before I close them at night. It's like I can't function without him." By now the tears that I have been holding back are streaming down my face.

"Oh Mia...." she starts but I cut her off.

"Please let me finish before I can't."

"Okay." She nods and I continue on.

"He takes care me like no one else ever has or ever will. When I'm scared or just need a hug and he wraps me in his arms, I feel safe. Like nothing in this world could ever hurt me. Not that he would ever let it anyway. He's become my safe haven." I take a breath then start again. "His touch send chills throughout my body and leaves me wanting more. When I look into his eyes, I swear I can see my future and it's him. Austin treats me like I am the only woman he sees or needs. Yet I don't think I am. Just the thought of him with someone else causes feelings to arise inside me that I can't handle. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm sorry to dump all this on you, I know it a lot. I just didn't know who else I could talk to besides you."

"You know you can always come to me whenever you need to talk about anything and I'll be here, but have you thought about talking to Austin about this? After all it does concern him too."

"I can't." I sigh.

"And why's that?"

"Because he's in love with someone."

"Yeah he sure is." Kylie smirks. "YOU!"

"No not me."

"Yes you."

"Kylie listen to me. He doesn't love me like that."

"How do you know if you've never asked him?"

"I just do." I pause and look at her. "I over heard him telling his mother that the only reason he hasn't confessed to the woman he loves is because he doesn't know how I will take it."

"What if the woman he loves is you and that why he's worried about how you'll take it?"

"It's not me."

"How can you be sure if you don't talk to him about the things you just told me?"

"I don't know."

"Mia listen to me. I know you don't believe this, but that man loves you like I've never seen a man love a woman before. It's in the way he cares for you and treats you. I see it in his eyes when he looks at you. When you walk into the room his whole face lights up and you are all he sees. I'm telling you Austin loves you, and I can tell you are in love with him too."