Chapter 67

*toms pov*

I walked around mine and Lilys house looking for where I hid the box, this was a down side for me; I'm the king of hiding things.. Because I can't find them myself! I finally found it, I rolled it around my hand for a while and took a deep breath before shoving it into my jacket pocket.

Lily and I were going round Dougie and Evie's new house to help them unpack, it was going to be a party really; Both Danny, Charlotte, Laura and Harry were joining us there and also bringing Alcohol.

"You ready babe!" I shout from down stairs,

"Yeah! Just grabbing a jacket" she replies.

"Did I say you could wear that?" i chuckle as she walks into the living room wearing one of my star wars hoodies,

"Did I say you could borrow my lipstick last week, when you and the boys got drunk and a bit experimental; and changed your gender for the night.." she replies raising her eye brow,

"I told you never to speak of that again! Common lets go!" I laugh kissing her cheek before grabbing her hand and pulling her out the door.

We pull up outside of the house that was a couple of minutes down the road.

"Hey guys common in, the guys are upstairs in the bedroom!" Dougie said as he opens the door for us.

Lily walks up first and opens the bedroom door where there were loud laughs coming from inside, they all turn around and smile as they see lily and I walk in.. I had told Dougie not to tell anyone, but looking at all of their facial expressions; he had.

Evie walks up to lily and hugs her tight, she looks up at me and smiles; I shake my head and she quickly moves away realising what she was about to say.

Lily looks back at me confused at Evie's excitement and laughs before walking over to Laura and Harry who was holding some photo frames.

"Look at lil' Doug!" Danny chuckles passing another photo to lily, I walk over behind her and laugh as I see a baby Dougie clutching a dinosaur in one hand and a ice pop in the other.

"Don't diss, I was an awesome kid!" Dougie states throwing open the door before walking over to Evie and kissing her.

We start to unpack the things for their bed room, which only takes about half an hour because of the amount of us that were helping. Lily and I moved on to put something's into their guest room just opposite, she puts down the box she was holding on to the bare mattress and turns to face me.

"Tom. Not here, not now!" Lily laughs as I push her slowly against the wall by the door, I shake my head and press my lips against hers,

"Mmm, you know I love you right?" I giggle as I pull back,

"Ah yes I do, and I love you too" she replies kissing me quickly before moving to the box.

We unpack some cushions, bedding, lamps and little decorations to go around the room. We head down stairs and see everyone else lounging on the sofas and see that they've already done this room.

"Beer you two?" Danny said,

"Yeah sounds good!" I reply grabbing two from the fridge.

I give a beer to lily, we all take a big gulp. "So how much more have we got to do?" Lily asks as she puts down her can,

"Kitchen, Bathroom, Gym, Dinning room and Office.. But we'll have a break first" Evie replies taking a seat next to Dougie.

*Lilys pov*

After 3 and a half hours we had finally finished unpacking everything for Dougies and Evie's new home, They looked so happy together.. It reminded me of when I moved in with Tom, but with less curfuffle because Tom already had stuff there.

McFly, Tom And The Musician ||Tom Fletcher||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें