Chapter 28

"Tom why does this bother you so much?! We've only been going out for about two weeks?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"

*Lilys pov*

Tom quickly looks at me, realising what he just said. I was breathless.. I couldn't move, my eyes were locked on Toms,

"Lily.." Tom whispers slowly walking over to me,

"You..you love me..?"

He stops in front of me and grabs my hands, I was now looking down at the ground.. Tom loves me?

"Um.. yeah, sorry.."

"Wow.." I say looking up to him,

He walks closer to me, so now he's right in front of me..

What do i say? I dont know if i love Tom like that.. fuck im so confused..

"Lily?" Tom said, snapping me out of my thoughts, both of us smile and he pulls me closer to him. He slowly leans down and places his lips gently onto mine.

"Im sorry, that was very sudden.. Just forget I said anything.. I don't want to ruin what we have" Toms states looking very nervous, I nod and tighten my grip around his waist.

While we had been outside we had managed to sober up a bit, unlike the others who were all still very very drunk. Tom and I walk back inside, hand in hand, they all were asleep on either the sofa or the floor. Both Tom and I laugh before he leads me upstairs to Danny's spare room, we both collapse onto the bed; Tom wraps his arm around my waist as we lie down. I couldn't help but feel a bit shocked.. Tom already said he loved me.. Was this normal to love someone so early?

*Toms pov*

Slowly waking up with one memory in my head, Lilys face when I said I loved her.. I felt so stupid! It was way too soon for this, me and my bloody big mouth..

As I opened my eyes I saw lily lying in front of me, my arms wrapped around her waist and her hands placed on mine. It felt right being like this.. tho I've only known her for about 3 weeks, I really do love her..

I could feel that lily had woken up, she shuffled around so now she was facing me and smiled. "morning beautiful" I say kissing her forehead,

"Morning handsome" She giggles kissing my nose before starting to shuffle out of bed, but I had too tighter grip around her,

"Tom, I need to pee.. i'll come back I promise" she states with a smile, I loosen my grip and she slides out of bed.

Lily comes back in, rubbing her eyes as she climbs back into bed next to me, I was now sitting up on the head board and she comes and rests her head on my chest.

"Did you hear if anyone else was awake?" I ask, gently stroking her hair as she plays with the bottom of my t-shirt,

"I heard some groans and moans coming from down stairs so I was afraid to go down just in case.." she laughs.

It felt like we were there for hours, but realistically only minutes.. This is what I wanted, I wanted to wake up with someone like this.. I wanted lily to be that someone..

Lily pulls herself off my chest, "urgh, I wish I had a change of clothes.." she groans getting up off the bed,

"Well Dan might have some of my stuff here from when the boys and I stayed around not long ago.. i'll go have a look!"

I walk off to the walk-in closet and rummage around through all the crap that was in there and finally found a couple of my old T-shirts and jogging bottoms.

Coming out of the closet I see lily sitting on the end of the bed, her phone in her hands, A few pieces of hair falling across her face. The light coming in through the curtains creating a glow around lily.. god she looked gorgeous..

"Do you want to try these on?" I ask walking closer to her and holding out a dark green T-shirt with a cartoon of all the doctor who's and a pair of black 3/4 length jogging bottoms,

"Yeah, thanks Tom" she smiles, she looks around the room,

"Oh right yeah, i'll go get dressed in the bathroom" I laugh realising that we would have to see each other in our underwear.. not that that would be a bad thing, I just didn't want to rush lily..

"Okay"

"I'll knock at the door when I'm back"

I walk to the on-suite bathroom, closing the door slightly; only open with a small crack. I get changed into my navy blue jogging bottoms and Marty McFly white t-shirt, I style up my hair before walking back towards the door. Before opening it I could see lily standing there topless and in her bra and my joggers, last night we didn't get changed so she still had her underwear on, she looked gorgeous..

The door creaked slightly as I lean my head on it to get a closer look at lily, she quickly turned around after hearing it creak and speedily carried on putting the t-shirt on; "Tom?!" She states pulling the shirt, that was two sizes too big, over the top of the bottoms and tying it in a not at the back; which just showed off her perfect figure again, leave me speechless.

"You're stunning.." I reply walking from behind the door and towards lily,

"I'm not.." She said pulling her hair out of its tie and letting it cascade down her chest,

"You are, you're like an angel"

"What, coz I look like I've fallen from the sky and hit the ground; disfiguring me?" she laughs,

I shake my head and shuffle closer to her, "you're beautiful, and you look crazy hot in my clothes" Grabbing her hands in mine, she looks up at me and smiles; "plus I'm crazy about you",

"Yeah, you proved that last night.." she lightly chuckles,

"Shush" I reply pulling her arms around my waist, I use one hand to lift up her chin and gently place my lips on hers. She also started to kiss back, moving closer to me i could feel her hands slip down and rest on the waistline of my bottoms.