Chapter 5

Liam's Pov.

The principal is explaining something, standing on the stage wearing a grey suit. Everyone is silent, yet I can see a couple of students whispering. 

Not that I blame them. It's not like I have always been a sweet kid back in highschool, eventhough I have to admit I come close to it.

The door in the back opens as the teacher who's standing next to it looks at the blonde boy who walks in. I can't see he's face, but it's obvious he's hurt, which causes me to be more then suprised when she let's him pass without taking him to the school doctor. The boy isn't too long, he's lightly muscled which I can see by his shoulders eventhough he's wearing a sweater. I can't see his face though, considering he's looking down.

I stand up silently and walk over to him, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Are you alright?" I ask him as he slowly looks up and faces me. He seems just as suprised and shocked as I feel. The face is familiar. Familiar to the twitter icon, but I'm not sure yet. "I'm f-fine.. T-thanks.." He stutters and now I'm sure. This is the boy I have been talking on the phone with. This is the boy that I've been chatting with all along and this is the boy who lied to me.

I feel anger and dissapointment, but also worried considering his state that could have something to do with the fact he lied. Maybe he just fell, he's holding a skateboard after all. He gives me a small nod to asure he's alright and that's when I turn and walk back ignoring everything inside me screaming to talk to him, ask him why he did it. I look over my shoulder once more to see he settled down after nearly falling and sigh.

"Mister Payne from the New York academy will tell you all about how you're able to make your way into the music academy over there." With that the principal gets off stage handing me the microphone as I walk onto the stage holding it carefully.

"Goodmorning everyone." That's what I normally start off with. I start to explain what people will be able to expect coming to the school I work on. 

If someone decides to sign up to join the school they'll be invited for a month internschip as we call it. They'll get three assigments they'll have to make which is different each year so everyone has a fair start. Based on the outcome we will decide wether they're talented enough to join the school or not.

"Our school is seperated in three parts. We have music, dancing and acting. For each subject there are different dorms and different parts of the school. Imagine an campus and building being split into three."  I tell them. "It is possible to switch during studying or to combine the three of them, but it depends on what you want. For example. If you want to study both music and dancing, you'll make an assigment for both music and dancing, for one of them you'll get two. If you fail for music in this case, you still have a chance to be taken in for a full dancing based study. If you only go there for music, you'll simply have to deal with three music assigments. Now it rarely ever happends someone decides to sign up for all three of them, considering you'll get a very busy schedule, but it's possible."

I start talking about the basic rules short after and try to not look at Niall, but my eyes seem to have an own will and keep turning into his direction. 

He's not really looking at me though. His fingers are playing with the bracelet around his wrist and he appears to be a bit off. Not that I care. I totally don't. Okay, maybe I do, but I should absolutely stop it because it makes no sense at all. I made a deal with myself to stop forgiving people and that's exactly what I'm going to do. He made a mistake lying to me and if he feels bad about it he atleasts knows not to do it a second time to someone else. "You can decide wether you want to have a room in the dorms which you will have to share with a roommate. You can request your roommate. Switching rooms is only allowed twice a year if there are real problems, considering we don't like students constantly moving around. 

You'll be able to find sign up papers on the desk over there." 

The students clap when I get off stage as another teacher from a different school gets onto the stage. A couple of students stand up, probably to get a sign up paper. Niall as well, but he seems to doubt sitting down again when he sees two guys stand up. One has short brown hair and a sharp jaw line as the other one has longer back hair an olive colored skin and deep brown eyes. I follow both boys with my eyes as I watch them walk over to the table, grab a paper and walk out. Appereantely they aren't interested to hear the others talk. Then Niall stands up and walks to the table, constantly sinking through his right leg.

"Faggot!" I don't know who it screamed, but others laugh and I'm sure it's meant for Niall considering his shoulders drop. He grabs a paper and slowly walks out of the cafetaria. I'm about to go after him, but hold myself back.

This boy's not my bussiness.

I change some words with the principal before leaving, ready to drive to the next school. Walking out of the building I see Niall sit on a bench, one leg pulled up close to his body as he stares at the ground in front of him, brushing his tears off with his sleeve.

My heart makes a wild turn. It hurts to see him like that. He looks up as our eyes met. His lips curl up slightly, almost unnoticable, but I simply look away and pass him by, walking to my car as I step into the car.

I know James, not Niall.

Goal: 10 votes/ 4 comments