Chapter 4

Liam's Pov

I don't quite know what to think and how to feel about this. I just found out this guy I thought was called James appears to be someone else. 

Someone I don't know.

I know I should be thinking: he probably has a reason to do something like this, perhaps I should find out, because I always see the good in people. 

But right now I don't allow myself too. I constantly forgive people because I want to believe they're good people so I can try to forget there are bad people out there.

Well, not this time.

I can't help it but feel bad though. Can't make myself to delete his number. I guess I should unfollow him though. I'm probably not the only one he has been fooling. I'll do it when I get home.

The day passes by rather slow and again I'm watching the time tick away, yet this time not so I can call with Ja- Niall, just so I can go home. After 5 more minutes the bell rings as all students leave. I'll only have to get the schedule for the highschool visits and then am able to go home myself as well. I grab my stuff and make it to the teachers office as I walk over to my mail box as I get the thin package of paper out.

As I walk over the parking place short after I move through the papers only to find out my request has been full filled and I'm indeed going to Ireland. Well, great. What if I walk into that guy? Not that the chance is big, but it sure is there? Why am I thinking about him again?

I drive myself straight home. Normally I stop at the starbucks, just to get my favorite coffee, but I don't feel like it today. When I get home I burst into my apartment and get my laptop as I settle down on the couch turning the tv on as well, going to Jam- Niall's Twitter I see it changed. His name is simply Niall Horan as the boy on the phone told me. His icon is a picture on the blonde boy on his laptop, his header spider-man. Would he be using a someone else as faceclaim? I mean, the boy on the picture is handsome and cute.The boy on the phone clearly said blue eyes and blonde hair, so he could easily have looked up picture to use based on that description. I scroll down to read his last tweets.

"Why does everyone always have to take everything away?"

I frown, not understanding it and I never willl because I'm not going to figure it out. I unfollow the boy, delete his kik, but keep his number with the thought: "just in case." Eventhough there won't be such a situation like that. I don't even know what to feel right now. I could have seen this coming right? Could have expected this. It's the internet.

I mentally slap myself and get up walking over to the kitchen to make myself some tea. Then I move to my office room and get all the tests out of my bag so I can look them over. This afternoon would have been so much more fun if I only had.. No. I can't think like that. I groan and am about to reach down to grab a pen out of the drawer when I knock over my coffee. "Shit shit shit!" I fastly get a hold on the tests and grab the shirt that's hanging over my chair trying to prevent any expensive material to get ruined by the hot liquid.

I sigh softly. I hate this day.

Niall Pov

Fourteen days. Fourteen days of silence have passed. Fourteen days since my bullies decided to ruin my moment. The moment were I would be honest. I feel horrible about it. Depressed actually, but I've been looking out for this day. Today 5 teachers of five world-known schools will be at our school to give information. One of them will be the teacher of the music academy in New York and I'm really looking forward to speak to this person and ask him/her a couple of questions I've been wanting to ask ever since I found out about the school's excistence.

I almost reach the school. I'm skating today, considering they didn't expect any rain. Normally I would be calling with Liam right now. Atleast when he had to get to work later then normally, which was on tuesday and thursday. I'd tell him I'd have to go, but call him as soon as I could. But that's no what I'm doing right now. No, right now I'm alone.

I reach the building being half an hour too early. I don't exactly know why. Maybe it's excitement. It must be excitement considering I hate school. It's not like I dislike studying, I'm quite a nerd actually, I just don't like my bullies. It's almost been 2 years since I came to this school and it has been happening ever since then. 

I enter the schoolbuilding and sigh softly. I won't have class the first two periods, considering we have these teachers coming over. I reach out for my phone only to remember there's no message.

I'm not worth a message.

My arm reaches up to unlock my locker when my sleeve slides down showing my ripped skin. I haven't been able to keep it together any longer. Not that it actually matters. I brush it back up and get my math books out along with a book I bought two days ago but forgot to take home (which I literally doomed myself for planning on making a start in it all day yesterday and finding out I left it here as the school as already closed up).

Deciding I have enough time to read for a bit, I move outside, taking my board with me considering it doesn't fit in my locker and settle down on the pe fields which are luckily still empty as I expected. I sit down on the grass in the sun that starts to come through and open my book smiling weakly as I start reading. It's as if I get swallowed into the book, because I heard nobody coming yet suddenly the book is taken away from my hands and I'm looking at my shoes.

I look up to face Peter and Alex and stand up. "What ya reading faggot?" Alex asks as Peter, who is holding my book, opens it on a random page and starts to pretend he's reading. "I walked over the schoolfields only to spot an ugly little blonde faggot along with my friend Alex and we thought, why not beat him before the bell rings?" He lowers the book so I'm able to see his face and looks at me with such hate as he drops my book and punches me, hard enough to make me fall against the ground. Sadly enough I didn't fall on the grass, it probably would have been softer. Even if it was just a little bit.

Pain shoots through my jaw and I groan, about to get up when I get a kick in the stomach which sends me down to the ground again straight away. I whimper and try to get up again, but only more follows and I don't bother to try anymore as I hear both guys laugh and say the ugliest things. When the bell rings they stop. "See you next time." Peter says as he gives a last kick.

I remain on the ground for about five more minutes before I feel okay enough to sit up. I'm not even crying. I can't cry over this anymore. My hands are cratched, my lip is split and my pants is ripped on my knee which is bleeding too. I slowly stand up after getting a hold on my book and put it in my bag as I grab my board and stand up fully, whining when I put half my weight on my right leg. My knee's not taking it well.

I walk to the cafetaria with great difficulty as I reach it. "You're late Horan." Miss Marlez says, not even bothering to ask me how I am or what happend as you would expect from literally anyone, but I'm used to it. I apologize as I pass her slowly and look for an empty chair with my head down as I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Are you alright?"

I look up at an familiar face. A face I've seen on quite an amount of pictures. The brown eyes reflect the shocked expression my own eyes are showing.

Liam Payne?

"I'm f-fine.. T-thanks.." I stutter. I can't read his expression at this point. It seems to be a mix of confusion, hurt and suprised. I give a small nod and pass him slowly finding my empty sit as I settle down slowly.

What the hell just happend?

Sorry for the constant pov switching, but I try to keep my chapters as long as possible! Next to this fanfiction and the library boy I'll be writing one more Niam fanfiction from now on. It's called: CELL BLOCK 11. You'll be able to find the link in the comments. There's only a prologue, so please add it to your library and vote if you think it's cool enough to read! 

Goal: 10 votes/ 4 comments