The Morning After

Ayla
I wake up, my surroundings are unusual. I'm in a hotel room... Oh wait I'm in New York at the pop up shop of course! I role over... My heart drops, but it also starts to beat faster, butterflies fill my stomach I feel like I'm gonna throw up I need to jump out of this bed but I also feel a longing to stay here, Logan was laying right next to me. Last night was the last night of the pop up shop, after wards we went to a party but I can't remember anything else. I'm frozen unable to move looking at... at Logan next to me! How did this happen? How did I let this happen! I'm with Mackenzie, and he has something going on with Chloe! My heart is beating out of my chest I need to get out of this bed but I can't move! I'm to stunned, to confused! I feel sick! My eyes fill with tears, what have I done? I finally pull myself out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I take a brisk shower, brush my teeth and get dressed. When I return to the main part of the hotel room I see Logan, he looks stressed and confused. He is sitting at a desk going over the vlog footage, probably trying to figure out what happened last night. He looks up and see's me and it seems like his face droops even lower. The bags under his eyes seem to get bigger. Tears fill my eyes and all I can do is nod. Confirming that what he thinks is also what I think. A hot tear glides down my hot, yet ice cold face. Logan bangs on the table, his head falls in his hand. He looks like he is gonna cry.

Logan
I wake up in a hotel room, but not mine. What happened last night? I hear shower water running. There is an empty spot next where I am laying. I sit up. I feel sick, my head is pounding. Yup, I'm hungover! I look around me and see a blue dress on the floor, the blue dress Ayla was wearing last night... I pull the covers off of me, get some clothes on, and hobble over to the desk where my laptop is sitting I open it up, plug in the sims card from the camera and check the vlog footage from yesterday. I need some answers! There has to be a reason I'm in Ayla's room. Maybe I got drunk and Ayla didn't know where my keycard was and so she put me in her room and slept on the couch. I have a feeling that's not what happened though. I just can't accept that I did this! I had a good thing going with Chloe, and Ayla is with Mackenzie! There is no way that we... you know. The bathroom door opens and Ayla comes out. Why did it have to be Ayla! We are, or were, such great friends. I look up at her wait for a signal. Waiting for her to tell me it's not what I think it is. Waiting for Chloe to come out of that bathroom and it would've just been us and Ayla could have come to take care of us knowing that we would be hungover, but all she did was nod. Her eyes filled with tear I slammed the desk! How? Why? I put my head in my palm. My heart sinks but I still feel butterflies in my stomach. Part of me feels relieved almost. Part of me wants to smile, but a very small part. I don't like Ayla. Or do I? No, no I like Chloe! I have a thing with Chloe!
Right?

Ayla
"W-What do we do?" I ask Logan. Tears still streaming down my face. I sit down on the bed and put my head in my hands and cry more. Logan looks up at me, "I don't know Ayla! How am I supposed to know!" He snaps back at me. I have never seen Logan so serious. "Well should we tell anyone?!" I ask him also in a harsh tone. "Well do you want to? Who would we tell?!"
"Even? Brendan? Jeff?"
"No we should just act like everything is normal and enjoy the rest of the pop up shop. We can deal with it when we get home."
"Where am I gonna go after I tell Mackenzie?" I ask Logan. "You can come to my place, sleep there."

hey guys, meg here I was just wondering what you think of this new fan fiction so far. I've already written some more chapters that I will probably be posting, but still give me your feedback! I love reading comments from you guys! plus I've had so much fun writing this book so far! until next time,
xoxo meg!