Starting New {2}

I pay and thank my driver, who's name was Onion, and and his assistant Bonion. I walk out to the gleaming white building. As I look at it, a woman suddenly zaps in front of me.

"Woah" I back up suddenly, and almost trip over my bag.

"Haha, sorry bout that love! Just trying to introduce myself!" Says the lady, who I now recognize as Tracer.

"Hey... Your Tracer right?" I ask.

"Yep, that's me!" She grins.

"Wow! It is so nice to finally met you!"

"And you too, love! I assume your (Y/N) then?" She asks.

"Haha, yeah!" I laugh "That's me!" How does SHE, the amazing Tracer, know me?

"Anyways, I bet you'll be wanting to meet everyone else, huh?" She grins at me.

"Yeah that would be great!" I tell her. We walk inside and I immediately see some heroes I recognize, and some that I don't. One of the ones I am familiar with, McCree, tipped his cowboy hat towards me. Another I knew, Genji, waved, then continued to practice meditating with who I could only assume was Zanyatta. Along with these few I knew, there was a giant of a man, and a woman with armor that looked like a bird.

We continued to walk through the entrance and I saw a small man working on a turret, and a gorilla working on a mech suit. Then we passed through a door way and I see Mercy. After passing many doors, and heading up some flights of stairs, Tracer finally shows me my room.

"There you go, love! If ya need anything just call!" She gives me a slip of paper, which I'm guessing contains her number, and zips off.

I glance down the hall to my right, and see a girl with a parka and snow boots heading into a room a few doors down. I look to my left and see a dark clothed man with a skull-like mask heading into the room right next to me.

"Welp... I'm here" I say to myself, and close the door, looking at my new room, nothing much. A bit like my old apartment. I tell myself, and start unpacking. I put all of my posters on the walls. Adding some cute Christmas lights above my bed (the bauble kind) and placing my computer on my desk, along with some figurines and a small Bonsai tree. I look around, happy with my new home, and collapse on my bed.

Today was a long day.