Raina opened her mouth to reply, but Luke immediately interrupted her. "We'll talk when you are calm. A Jedi should never speak out of anger. We only talk when we are calm, and at peace."

Raina held her glare, but finally closed her eyes letting out a large breath, then she looked down. Luke watched as she calmed herself. He could feel her spirit slowly becoming calm.

She exhaled once more and looked up at Luke. "I can't do this. . .with you anymore."

Luke furrowed his eyebrows. "What? Raina what are you saying?" He asked trying to hide his worry.

She looked down and sighed. "I can't train with you, Luke. I've found that I can only train with Master Skywalker or Master Luke. Any other way would be impossible now." She explained.

Luke was beginning to understand.

He waited to talk as Raina continued.

Raina looked down and closed her eyes tightly. "Luke Skywalker isn't just my best friend anymore. Your much more than that now. I tried to keep my feelings under control while you were training me, but with as much time as we've been spending with each other. . . I found that the only way I could train was if I thought of you as Master." She explained.

Luke knew exactly how she felt. He too was having a hard time with it all.

Luke nodded. "I understand. Raina, why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't want to bring the whole thing up. It seems to me like things are better when we don't talk about it."

Luke sighed.

"Raina, its not better or worse either way. Honestly. . .I believe talking about it helps. Look, next time something is bothering you, please tell me." He told her.

Raina nodded. "Alright. I will."

He nodded in gratitude. "And as for the Master thing. . .if that is what you wish. . .you may continue." Luke told her looking down.

Raina smiled softly at him. "Thank you." He nodded briefly.

"Now, let's eat and begin the day." He ordered kindly.

She nodded.

The next day Luke went to the palace to see Leia. He had left Raina back at the temple to train. When he arrived he found everyone bustling about the palace front decorating for the ball that would be taking place the next evening.

Luke found Leia standing on the steps of the palace overseeing everything. He smiled at his sister. Just then she stopped talking with whoever she was talking to and looked straight ahead. She then looked over at Luke and smiled. Luke knew Leia was strong with the Force, but she had been showing it quite a bit lately.

He walked up the stairs to her as she dismissed the person and walked down a few steps to greet him. She held out her hands as he came up.

"Luke!"

He held them and smiled at her. "Hello, sis."

He leaned over and kissed her cheek, putting his right hand on her arm briefly.

Leia smiled widely at her brother. "I'm so happy to see you. Where's Raina?" She asked.

"Oh. She's back at the temple. She wanted to train some more."

Leia nodded. "She sure is hard working." Leia complemented.

Luke nodded. "She sure is. She really wants this. She's going to make a wonderful Jedi."