~End Flashback~

I stepped on the brakes and my car came to an abrupt halt. I rested my head against the steering wheel and sobbed. I sobbed for the boy who had suffered through so much. I sobbed for his single mother, who worked hard everyday just to feed him. I sobbed for the day I saw his mother being burnt alive because they thought she was a witch. I sobbed for the day they hung an 8 year old Jack because his mother was a "witch". I sobbed for the boy who didn't get a chance to live.

I faintly heard my car door open and arms embrace me as they pulled me out of my car. The body sat on the floor and pulled me close. I faintly smelt pine wood and lavender. But I couldn't be so sure, my senses were dimming. I faintly remember seeing bright green eyes as my world turned dark.

^~*~*~*~^

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room in Prima Luce. I sat up on my bed and looked down at my hand. It was wrapped with white cloth and I was no longer in my suit. Instead I was in a pair of jeans and a white blouse. The door swung open.

"My dear child! You are awake," Romina gasped as she ran to me.

"What happened?" I asked as I held my head.

"Mr. Sulkin brought you here two nights ago. He snuck you in. He figured you wouldn't want anyone to see you in your condition," Romina said with wide caring eyes.

"Two nights ago?" I gasped.

"Yes, he said you took a really bad blow and you passed out," she informed me, "And if I were you, I would feign to be asleep. Your father seeks for you."

I stood up from my bed and walked to the door.

"Where are you going?" Romina called to me from behind.

"To go see my father," I replied. I walked down the hall, taking turns here and there until I reached Lieutenant Joseph's office. I knocked.

"Enter," Lieutenant Joseph told me. I opened the door and walked inside. I was surprised to see that Jackson was in one of the chairs.

"Do I interrupt something," I asked as I stared between Jackson and Lieutenant Joseph. Jackson turned around to look at me.

"When did you come back?! I was worried sick! You disappeared after our last mission," Jackson ran to me and hugged me. Nice, so Hansel really did sneak me in.

"Around," I said curtly and walked to the empty chair.

"Great. Now we are all here," Lieutenant Joseph said and gestered for Jackson to continue.

"Ashley Newton is fully recovered now. Mr. Pierce is seeing to it that she receives the most comfortable hospitality here in the SSS," Jackson notified us.

"Has she said anything about why they wanted her," I asked Jackson. He nodded.

"Yes, they wanted her to perform a Communication Spell," Jackson replied.

"Communication? To what?" I asked him.

"A third realm," Jackson said gravely.

"Third realm? There are only two realms: Earth and Prima Luce," I said aghast. A third realm? That's crazy!

Jackson shrugged, "Well that's what she said. She also said that the spell is a very strong one so they had to seek help from a second witch."

"This is bigger than we thought," I told Lieutenant Joseph, "We should seek help from the King if this includes another realm!"

"That's what I'm here for," Hansel said as he came out from the shadows. I frowned, since when was he there.

"What," I asked shocked.