Chapter 2: Monsters, Monsters, and More Monsters

I sighed as we roamed the streets of Poland inside a limousine. I groaned as Vincent poked my cheek again for the thirtieth time in the whole trip. "King Vincent, poke me one more time and I'll bite your finger." I said and he seemed to have hesitated from poking me. But he continued his poke anyway. I growled slightly irritated as he continued to poke me.

Of course I won't bite him. In vampire tradition, when a monster woman bites a vampire man, they both get engaged. And sadly, no matter how much I deny myself that I am not a monster, I still am. A witch is a monster and I have witch blood running through my cursed veins. "Stop it with the pokes already!" I shouted with matching turn. I ended up regretting what I did as I found Jason's face only an inch away from mine.

I fell back and bumped on Vincent's torso. For some reason, he's a lot warmer than a corpse. And he was more energetic. Must be because he got to drink blood before we left home.

I didn't plan to leave at first. I mean, I would love to go to Poland. My granny's there and the place is outside of national borders and...well, that's just about it. I still didn't wanna leave though. I have classes at school and my cat, Mirriam, is there and my house is there and...I really just didn't want to leave. So if I didn't want to go, how come I was here? Knowing Vincent and Jason...and Tyler, they won't take no for an answer.

~Flashback~

I was refusing to leave, I even clutched on the door handle in order not to be dragged away.

Guess what happened. Yeah, Vincent tampered with the screws on the handle and Jason carried me on his shoulder. How very unaccommodating. Tyler magically appeared outside with a limo and opened the door for all of us. Vincent went in first since he said that he was sleepy. I was very angry and still held on to the limo's roof, refusing to get in I shouted out loud. "I don't wanna leave!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Shut up! Noisy brat. Get in, we don't have all day." The lazy vampire said angrily.

I retorted at him with, "It's not even morning! It's nighttime, stupid!"

Yeah that wasn't very smart but it was funny. Jason sighed as I fully gripped on the car's roof. I wasn't moving at all. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "(Y/n), we really need to go. If we don't, you'll end up getting hurt." I gulped at his statement. I faltered a bit but I continued to resist after thinking of a few reasons to stay. I was surprised that Janette wasn't outside to help me.

"Where's my mom anyway?!" I asked.

"Oh I tied her up in the kitchen. Don't worry, it'll break once you leave the country so please get in." Jason was really trying to persuade me.

"I-I don't have my bag of clothes s-s-so I can't leave!" I reasoned out.

Vincent was inside trying to block out my noise and sleep. Tyler sighed and snapped his fingers and then, poof!, my bag was inside the limo and fell on top of Vincent. It was hilarious but can't say I can say anything more. Vincent groaned while I could only sweatdrop at the action. Tyler went over to me and Jason. He pried my hands off the roof and pushed me in with the alpha. He went inside and closed the door. I tried to go out but was trapped in between two powerful monsters. How unfortunate of me.

~Present~

I still don't get why they're getting so near to me. Yes. Near. Like close. Only Tyler was left at the edge. He didn't help me or something like that. I glared daggers at him. Just because I found out about him doesn't mean he can act to me that way. "Hey Tyler help me out!" I shouted to him only finding him to shrug at my command.

He looked back at me with a condescending gaze. "I'm sorry...but I can't do that." He said awkwardly making me become angry and lonely at the same time -but mostly angry. I growled but then I stopped when the car itself stopped.