Horny Pony - Part Two

Start from the beginning

I smirk, walking over to him. Unzipping his jacket, sliding it off his shoulders and onto the floor.

"Yes why don't we. But you should feel what I had to feel throughout your show, it's only fair." I smirk.

I push him towards the bed, he sits down. He stares up at me, waiting for my next move. I slowly start to strip, but since I'm wearing a dress it wouldn't take long. I turn around and unzip the back but then turn around, I slightly bend down and pull my panties down and watch his face.

 I turn around and unzip the back but then turn around, I slightly bend down and pull my panties down and watch his face

His eyes widen as I step out of them, I go to toss them aside but he reaches out for them.

"No." I say.

I toss them across the room, I walk up to him and sit on his lap, straddling him. He goes to put his hands on my thighs but I slap his hands away, he looks up at me like I've lost my mind.

"No touching until I give you permission." I smirk.

He pouts, I chuckle and peck his pouting lips.

I remove his shirt, I get up and remove his pants and heels. He's completely bare, right where I want him.

"Lay down on your back, now." I demand.

He does exactly what I say.

"What about that dress of yours?" He asks.

I zip it back up.

"Oh since you ask, it's staying on." I smile.

His face drops, I'm so cruel.

I crawl on top of him, there he goes with those wandering hands again. I slap them away.

"No, no touching." I say.

He sighs in frustration, I lean down and smash my lips with his. He moans into the kiss, my tongue brushes against his bottom lip asking for entrance which he wastes no time giving. Our tongues play together while my hips begin the torture in grinding against his, my soft flesh rubbing against his hardness. He groans into the kiss, I grab his hands and hold them above his head. He pulls away from the kiss.

"Allison, please." He pleads.

"Please what?" I ask.

"Girl don't play these games with me, stop teasing me." He groans as I buck my hips against him.

"I'm just making you feel how you made me feel earlier." I smirk.

"I get the picture, dammit!" He exclaims.

I chuckle, sitting up.

"Oh baby, I'm not done with you yet." I moan.

He looks up at me with a glare. Baby glare all you want, you can't do shit until I say so.

I let go of his hands, I slide down his body. My lips making soft contact with his heated skin along the way, he sighs and whimpers at the contact. I stop once I reach my destination, I look up at him as he looks down at me.

I take his length in my hand, my lips wrapping around the tip which makes him hiss.

"Mmm." He moans out.

I smirk as I then take as much of him in my mouth as I could, I stroke the rest of him that I couldn't take in with my hand. I look up at him and see his eyes flutter shut, his back slightly arches. What a sight.

"Oh my god!" He groans.

I pump him in and out of my mouth at a steady pace for a while before speeding up at the pace, squeezing the base of him with my hand. Sending him over the edge by moaning on him, sending through vibrations. His hands grip the sheets, his breathing is uncontrollable at this rate.

"Fuck!" He curses.

He's close.

"Don't stop, I'm gonna come!" He whimpers.

Aw honey, I may be cruel but I'm not THAT cruel. I ain't stopping.

My tongue strokes his tip as my hand pumps him at a speeding rate, his chest heaving up and down.

"Shit!" He grunts.

Right on queue he releases and I swallow, I sit right up and look down at the state of him. He's worn out.

That's cute, but still...I ain't done.

Then he looks up at me with his dark lust filled orbs, he ain't done either.

Well shit.

"You had your fun, now it's my turn." He almost growls.

I smirk.

"Baby, I'm not done with you yet." I chuckle.

"I don't care." He says.

He sits up, smashing his lips against mine. Tasting himself on my lips and tongue, not caring. He grips my ass and pulls me into him, we both moan into the kiss. He pushes me onto the bed, wasting no time into crawling on top of me. He spreads my legs wide and without warning he enters me harshly.

"Shit!" I scream out.

Prince groans at the feeling, he wraps my legs around his waist. His rhythm harsh and fast, he keeps his eyes on me.

"You really thought you were gonna get away with teasing me? Think again baby." He grunts.

I arch my back, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I moan out louder. He reaches up and grips my jaw.

"You look at me when I'm fucking you." He demands with a throaty groan.

I can't describe what I'm feeling right now, first it was pain from when he roughly entered me but now it's this delicious euphoria. I keep my eyes locked on his dark eyes, I grip his shoulders to hold onto him.

"Prince..." I whimper.

He smirks, picking up the pace.

"Yes baby, what's my name?" He moans.

I can't even concentrate, he's pumping into me like a speeding freight train and I'm trying to keep my eyes on his. Women can multi task okay? Just not in these very moments, give us a break.

"I...I'm gonna...Oh god!" I moan.

"Come with me baby." He groans.

His thrusts become more harsh as my release presents itself, my body explodes as I scream his name loud and proud. My body shakes and shivers as I come down from my high, Prince's release soon follows suit. He groans and delivers a harsh thrust, he shakes and comes down from his high as he collapses on top of me.

We both lay in silence for a few moments which felt real nice. But that's so unlike me...

"So Prince likes it rough." I smirk.

I hear him chuckle on top of me.

"If you tease me enough." He lifts his head to look at me.

I glare at him.

"Oh but it's completely fine for you to keep glancing at me throughout your show then keep dancing the way you were and stripping?" I scoff.

He smirks.

"Yeah? That was different." He chuckles.

I scoff, looking away from him.

"Gosh you shit me." I mumble.

He chuckles, kissing my neck.