Also another thing I noticed while killing all the stupid astral monster was that the brand on my chest bled when they were around me. I guess you could call it my early warning system for astral beings and {empowered} since I felt a slight tinge of pain when it bled. But as I munched on the horn in my hand and stared at the sun I slowly sighed.

"Still 500XP each still kind of sucks." I said remembering the pitiful XP each of those astral beasts gave me. Even killing 500 wasn't enough to level me up once so I was down in the dumps seeing as I didn't level up.

<Quest: Survive the night and live to see morning. Complete! Awards will be given in a second!>

I blinked a few times staring at the box as I had completely forgotten about the quest to survive the night. But after a second something to appear in front of me, 10 small silver coins dropped in front of me and a scroll tied with a simple string. But as I waited there was still no level up signal as I sighed.

'How much XP more do I need?' I asked myself as I brought up my XP bar for my main level.

Xp: 408,760/2,485,800(1/5) =497,160

"So close." I grumbled as I looked at my loot after I polished off my gazelle horn and got back 5% of my health. After I swallowed the last bit of that no pop up sounded so I guess there was so skills with the horn but then again I didn't suspect much from it. I then looked towards my loot first things first the silver coins went into my inventory.

Thankfully coins went into a special place so they didn't take up space in the inventory. But after that was done I looked at the plain ass scroll in my hand, actually it was more like a piece of paper rolled into a cylinder.

"Hmm." I said as I slowly undid the string holding the lame scroll together. The second it did a screen suddenly popped out in front of me.

<lv-1 magic scroll opened. Please select one skill to level up one time.>

I was surprised to say the least, an item that instantly lets me level up a skill, who didn't want that? But as I looked at it I started to think about what skill to level. I knew I couldn't just waste this so I had to choose wisely. So I asked the smartest person I knew at the moment, even if she was useless most of the time.

'Any ideas?' I asked Gaia who hadn't spoken for the last few hours.

'I would use it on your [Consumption Absorption] skill, but then again it could be useful for higher to level skills so maybe your [Ancient Greek swordplay].' She said as I slowly nodded seeing her point.

'Hmm...I think I will save it, who knows what kind of skill I will get and I just happen to need it for it. Maybe if I get a few more magic scrolls later I will use it on a skill, for now I will save it.' I said as she seemed to nod.

'Your choice.' She said as I nodded and retied the string on the scroll as the box disappeared. As it did I put the magic scroll back in my item box and slowly stood up. As I did I slowly stood up and stretched my aching body as I heard cracks and pops.

I then watched most of the wounds on my body slowly closed up as most turned into faint red marks. It was weird seeing my flesh grow back so fast but I didn't mind as I looked at the larger ones which turned into thin scratches as I sighed. Thankfully none of them went more than more than one fourth an inch deep.

"Everything seems okay but I will need more time to heal." I said to myself as I stretched and slowly started to gather my loot that I had neglected to pick up. As I did pick up all the items that Gaia sometimes had to point me towards I was left with this loot. All in all most of it seemed useless but I guess they had to be useful since I got a sale price on it. In total these were the items I got.