Horny Pony - Part One

Start from the beginning

I look back up at her, but she's looking away. Probably not wanting to see my reaction, I nudge her shin with my foot and she looks at me, probably ready to scold me for kicking her.

"Sorry. But what are you worried about? These photos are beautiful! Got me thinking all kinds of things in my head..." I admit with a smirk.

She smirks back at me, rolling her eyes playfully.

I sit back and cross my arms over my chest. I've finally cracked her. The feisty woman who spits fire, has insecurities. I don't see why, she's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on and I tell her everyday...because she tells me how annoying it is but I'll keep doing it.

"Don't get cute with me, Prince Charming." She teases.

I chuckle, taking her hands in mine.

"Wanna come to my show tonight?" I ask.

She raises her eyebrow.

"Show?" She asks.

"Yes. I have a show tonight, I want you to come." I grin, leaning forward.

She chuckles, leaning forward and pecks my lips.

"Yes, I'll come. On one condition." She says.

I raise an eyebrow.

"What's that?" I ask.

"If you pull me up on stage I'm throwing you off of it." She smiles innocently.

I chuckle nervously, well that idea is out of the window...I was actually gonna do that too. Damn.

"I won't." I say.

Later That Night...

*Allison's POV*

We're at the show and it's going off, I mean of course it is. Who wouldn't want to see Prince & The New Power Generation? Or what I see at Lego Land when I see Prince dancing with The Game Boyz...The Purple Dwarf & The Three Stooges because they're always screwing around and never getting anything done, I'm surprised they get a routine ready for shows with the crap they carry on with at Tetris World. The other day they were meant to be rehearsing then they somehow ended up doing a competition on who can roller skate the fastest around the parking lot, idiots.

Prince won, no surprises there. Being short and all, so I guess he could gather up more speed than the other boys. He says it's all skill but the boys and I really know what it's all about.

I take my seat in the front row that was sectioned off for me and Prince's friends, the lights dim as the show starts and he comes out.

I really sit back and watch, taking in what he's really like at concerts. I've seen him live before but he's not the same at every concert, we all know that. And he's got long hair now that magically blows as he performs that always makes me giggle.