"Why don't we all live together?"

They looked at Kira blankly. Blue Eyes looked at them in confusion, not knowing what they are discussion about.

I handed Cornelius to Blue Eyes as soon as Livius signed "Sis, you do realize your apes are huge in numbers and so do ours. The possibility of getting cramped in their is high" I sighed in defeat. Well, it was a try.

"Hold it there son, there are still some parts of the cave we have not yet explored over the tears of us staying. If we find more space there, then you all can stay"

Caesar smiled and so did Kira when Julius added "and if this happened, I'm stepping down as leader"

Wait.

WHAT?!

"But father, what about the apes that follow you?" Ryker asked. Julius turned to Caesar and my eyes widened even more

"They will all have to look to Caesar now. I'm getting old and so does Amelia and Giovanni. Caesar and Kira have more experiences of leading the apes than you two

***

I looked at Caesar and he looked at me.

Not only will I be staying with my parents again along with my new family (Horay!) But I we will be leading the apes that follow father?!

I squeezed Caesar's hand and we nodded. Already agreeing to the terms father is laying down on us.

He smiled and grasping my mother's hand, he, Giovanni and my mother went down to tell their people of their plan.

I went to Blue Eyes and took Cornelius into my arms. He signed to me in confusion "what was that all about mother?" I shook my head and grinned brightly.

"We're living with my parents from now on. This outcome has caused us to provoke the humans to come for us"

Blue Eyes lowered his gaze before signing "if I had not trusted Koba too much, this wouldn't have happened and bow we all are in danger thanks to me"

Ryker came up and patted him in the back.

"Blue Eyes, not all has a good outcome, you should know that. Ash would probably agree. Where is the ape any way? Shouldn't he be with you?"

I saw tears prickling his eyes as he lowered his head.

I don't need to ask.

I brought him to my arms and wiped his tears away.

I feel sorry for Rocket for losing his only son.

"We will all get through this together"

I nuzzled my shoulder before pulling back, looking assured.

I took hold of his hand and Ryker held Livius by the arm and we slowly made our way down with Caesar behind us.

The apes hooted ad raised thee upturned palms for Caesar to take and he accepted them once again as his people.

The all bowed down towards us with their hands touching each other's shoulder as the sun rose into the distance.

For some reason, I found the rising sun alarming.

Usually rising suns marks a new day.

But for me.

It is a mark of something bad coming.

A mark that would surely change our lives.

It was the Dawn of the battle between the humans and the apes.

A Mark Of War.

End.

Sequel: Coming soon.