Do Kyungsoo

I saw Sehun smiling at me from afar when I walked out of my classroom. I ran to Sehun and hugged him. I asked, "Have you waited long?" Sehun shook his head with a smile.

Sehun wanted to kiss me but I placed my index finger on Sehun's lips and shook my head. I said, "Don't do it here... Too many people are watching." Sehun removed my finger from his lips and said, "I kiss my girlfriend. What's wrong with that?'' I closed my eyes and let Sehun kiss me.

Sehun and I stopped our kiss once we heard Hyeri shouting, "Geez! Get a room, will you??" Sehun and I chuckled with embarrassment. "You two really make me envious," Hyeri said with a cute pout. Sehun and I laughed.

I stopped laughing instantly when I saw Kyungsoo show up at my college. "What is he doing here? " I grumbled in my heart while looking at Kyungsoo who was standing behind Sehun. Kyungsoo smiled at me.

I quickly grabbed Sehun's hand and said, "Let's go, oppa!" I dragged Sehun to leave immediately. Hyeri followed me and Sehun from behind while asking, "Nana, are you angry with me?" "No, I just want to get out of here," I replied, then the three of us walked to Sehun's car.

I was shocked to know Kyungsoo following me from behind. Sehun asked me, "Is he someone you know?" I shook my head and replied Sehun nervously, "I... I don't know him." Hyeri said to me, "I thought he followed you because you knew him." I replied Hyeri, "I think he mistook me for someone else. Do I look like someone who knows him?" "I know, right? It's impossible for our Nana to know someone like him. He is so weird and plebeian. Look at his nerd glasses," said Hyeri, then she laughed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I faintly heard someone talking with my mom as I walked heading to the kitchen. I remembered that my dad had a meeting in Jeju island. Sehun also told me that he couldn't come to pick me up.

When I arrived in the kitchen, I saw no one. I took an empty glass and filled it with orange juice. Just when I was going to drink my orange juice, I saw Kyungsoo. I dropped my orange juice in shock. I asked, "What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo replied with a smile, "I came to see you. You never replied my emails anymore since 3 years ago... But, I am glad to know you are fine."

Kyungsoo tried to pick up the pieces of broken glass from the floor. My mom who had just come to the kitchen shouted quickly, "No, Kyungsoo! Please don't! You will hurt your hand! Just leave it!" Kyungsoo smiled at my mom and said, "It's okay, just let me do it. I will do it carefully. Don't worry, eommoni (mam)." Kyungsoo picked up the large pieces of the broken glass and my mom swept the floor to remove the rest.

My mom asked Kyungsoo, "How long are you going to stay in Seoul?" Kyungsoo replied with a smile, "I still don't know yet. But I will leave as soon as my business is settled." My mom and Kyungsoo chatted with smile while I tried to finish my breakfast quickly so I could leave immediately.

"I hope Kyungsoo will leave very soon, I don't want him to ruin my perfect life! I am living my life happily now and I want to keep it that way. He is just my past," I said in my heart as I walked heading to my car.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

15 years ago I was abandoned by my parents in an orphanage. There I met Do Kyung Soo, a loner boy who was 1 year older than me.

The mother of the orphanage told me that Kyungsoo didn't talk much, but everything changed after he met me. Kyungsoo and I became attached to each other in a short time. We were like siblings. We were always seen together everyday until one day I got adopted.

My parents always took me to visit the orphanage on summer holiday every year and I always stayed at the orphanage until my holiday was over.

6 years ago, I decided to stop visiting the orphanage because I began to be busy with my middle school activities. But I still kept in touch with Kyungsoo via emails.