Loudmouthed ME + mafia YOU = A lot of crazy.

Start from the beginning

Jamie looked in the refrigerator while Paul was making faces at her behind her back.

He made a face that looked like he was a duck/pig. I stifled a laugh and threw my shoe at him.

Jamie turned around and punched him in the stomach. He groaned and bent over the counter. "I can kill you Paul. Don't mess with me." she kissed his cheek and then pushed him over.

"Ow." he muttered and stayed on the floor.

I laughed.

Valencio came down the stairs with a regretful look on his face. We all stopped and stared at him. Paul got off the floor but leaned on the counter. Valencio looked at me and sighed. "I need you to come with me."

I slowly stood up and followed him. We walked past the living room and stopped at French Doors. I looked out the doors, over the magnificent backyard. Huge trees lined the property and the patio was huge. The pool was artfully done with white rocks.

"Amanda, I need you to listen carefully and not do anything rash." Valencio said slowly.

I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?"

"There was an accident." he said and gently pushed me down in one of the chairs.

"Who was it?" I asked. In the pit of my stomach, I didn't really want to know the answer.

"Your mother."

My stomach dropped. I looked away confused. My mom? The palms of my hands got sweaty and my heart rate quickened. I looked back up at Valencio in panic. "Is she okay?" my voice was little.

"Barely. She is alive but not okay." he sat down across from me and sighed sadly. "I'm very sorry."

I shook my head. "No. You're lying." I stood up and walked away from him.

"Amanda, get back here." he said.

I shook my head again and swallowed my tears back. I turned to him and he stood up. "What happened?!" I was on the edge of hysterics.

"She was in a car accident."

"Was it one of your men?!" I screamed at him.

He shook his head. "No, but you need to relax."

"Let me see her. Let me make sure she knows I'm still okay." I pleaded. He stepped closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm very sorry, but I can't let you do that."

The tears ran down my face and anger boiled inside of me. Someone came in the door and Valencio looked at them.

"Landon." Valencio said.

I turned to him and sighed exhaustedly. "Tell him to let me see my mother." I whispered.

He moved to stand in front of me. "I can't." he wiped the tears away but more came.

"Please." I begged. "If I lose her, I'm an orphan. I will have no one."

He shook his head. "I'm sorry but I can't. It's too dangerous, if you get caught then we all go to prison.

I glared at him and turned to Valencio. "I want to go see her." I said with determination.

His face was suddenly covered with mixed emotions, mostly remorse and sadness. "I'm sorry, but the answer is still no. If Landon thinks it's too dangerous, then it is. And you can't leave."

A small sobbed escaped my throat and I looked back at Landon.

He looked up from the ground and touched my cheek. I pushed his hand away and glared at him again. "I'm so sorry." he whispered.

I shook my head. "Go to hell." I pushed past him and ran outside. I found his car and the keys were still in the ignition. I jumped in and drove away as fast as I could.

The tears were now water falling down my face and I could see a car behind me.

Something glinted in the sunlight, I leaned forward to try to see what is was. Landon was behind me in the car holding a gun. He was holding it so I would see it.

A phone started ringing and I picked it up. The ID read Jamie so I answered it. I didn't say anything but she knew it was me.

"Go to Landon's house and I will meet you there. Don't do anything dumb." she said quickly and hung up.

Sobbing, I drove to Landon's house and stopped the car in the driveway. I ran up the sidewalk and into the house. Landon came in right behind me and tried to grab me but I ran to my room.

He tried opening the door but I locked it and shoved my dresser in front of it. "Amanda, listen to me!" he shouted through the door.

I sat in the middle of the floor and cried. "I HATE YOU!"

I laid on my stomach and cried into the tile floor until I fell asleep from exhaustion.