Everyone that was listening around me fell silent.

"Thea.." Stephan put a hand on my shoulder, but I shook it off.

"You're part of Raphael's clan that stays in Hotel Dumort?"

"Uh yeah, I am, bu-"

"Good, I'll meet you there tomorrow around noon when we're not surrounded by idiots." I turned from Stephan who nodded in agreement to glare at the three boys. "I need to leave. Y'all can continue hunting or whatever." I spat before pushing past them to entrence.

I reveled in the cool open air as it hit my skin. So much for letting loose. Now I'm just more stressed.

"Thea?" I turned around to snap at the person, but my anger cooled as my eyes landed on Izzy. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I offered her a small smile before turning back around and sitting on one of the boxes against the club building.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head. "I just need to cool off for a bit." I muttered.

"Okay, I'm going to go talk to the boys and Clary. We'll probably be heading back so just wait here, alright?"

"Kay." I sighed, closing my eyes. It suddenly dawned on me how tired I actually was. I could've fallen asleep right there.

A pair of arms encircling me made me groan but I was too tired to even open my eyelids. Hopefully it was one of the boys because I was not down to fight off anyone at the moment.

"I can carry her." Elias's voice protested beside me. Then who was carrying me?

"Well I got her first." Jace shot back as I'm guessing his arms tightened around me.

"Jeez, how many girls do you need, Jace?"

"Meaning?"

"You already have Clary wrapped around your finger. Now you need Thea too?" Elias growled.

"I don't need anyone. And I'm only carrying her because I'm being polite."

Wait, wait. Hold the phone..Jace being..polite? Miracles really do happen.

"Whatever, but don't think she'll ever fall for you."

Jace stopped walking. "And what? She's going to get feelings for you?"

"I don't want her too. I just want to be there for her; not to get in her pants, but to be someone she can talk to. She's lost everyone by the looks of it. So chose a girl and stick to her or they'll both get hurt."

"Well that really says how much you know about her. She doesn't care what I do. She's not the type to get jealous."

They're saying a lot about a girl they've only known for a day. Wow. Okay then.

"Will you two stop bickering for one second so the girl can sleep?" I head Izzy's voice from ahead of us. "She can probably hear everything you're saying. And come on. You two are extremely slow."

"Probably because they keep fighting over her." Alec chimed in.

"We are not fighting over her." The two boys yelled simultaneously.

"Not what it sounds like." Clary muttered.

The noise eventually started to get fainter and before I knew it, I was out cold.

Let me know what you think!! Xx