"We're almost there young miss" Alfred, her new chauffeur says while refocusing his sight to the road.

Alice nods in satisfaction before shifting her attention back to the scenery outside the windshield.

Her bright green doe eyes scanning the flashing road from the inside of the car. Seemingly searching that something catches her pique. Alice dejectedly breath out a long sigh as nothing happe

"Stop the Car!" Some random people shout at the street.

The car abruptly stops, Alice forehead hits the back of the expensive chair. Uttering a sudden 'ugh' sound. Alice quickly regains her composer and scan her surroundings.

"What's happening here?" Alice, annoyed tone rang throughout the car. Alfred seems to shock to utter a sound, to focus looking outside the window. The corner of Alice mouth twitches, feeling irritated she decided to go outside herself.

'Boom' some building crumbles before her eyes, barely missing an inch from where she stood. Mass of destruction flash before her. People screaming and crying sound could be heard, and lots of dead bodies.

"Leo scan the area" after Alice order, a sudden cute lion doll pops out of thin air. "Hm~ it seems there is an A Class monster here"

Alice almost forgot that she lived in a world where there's more chaos than her world, she inwardly pinch the bridge of her nose while shaking her head, left to right.

"Host, you got a side mission!"

Alice closed eyes open and move to the lion doll, waiting him to say something. "Defeat the monster, the rewards is 2.500 points!"

Ah crap. Alice looks at her wristwatch, before sighing once again. She got exactly 20 minuets before 4 PM. So she gotta hurry or else her parents gonna lock her up in a tower.

First thing, she told Alfred to ran away while she take care of this. Coming from a ten year old is a little bit extreme no? Second, she follow where Leo pointed at. Well, she'll do anything for points.

When Alice arrive at the scene, her face scrunch up in pure disgust. Her stomach feels weird and her right hand clench. It's a monster

It has 4 legs, no eyes, ugly face, and their posture is like a shitty dog. Their body seems to be cover in black? Alice didn't want to know. She now need to finish this quickly and go home.

The monster charge her at a lighting speed, while Alice suddenly disappear out of thin air. The monster were quite shock at this. 'Thud' the sound of a falling body were heard. The other monster looked back, dread could be seen in their seemingly no eyes faces. One of their monster friend, laying in the ground dead.

"Who's next?"

Long after that, multiple body start to fall one by one. There's no blood whatsoever, Alice definitely a clean freak. Which is why, her fighting stance she choose to train with Leo in the dimension space is an assassin. Silent but deadly. Also clean.

"Finally~ I'm done!" Alice stretch her limbs and crack her head side to side. The whole entire area is wipe out by her hands alone, she didn't use her Quirk to defeat it. She just using an old martial art book that she bought from the system shop. The skill in the book are from a Chinese dynasty that occurs 10,000 years earlier. Which she must say is pretty amazing.

'Clap Clap Clap' Alice head snap back towards the sound, thinking there's still some monster lurking, only to be shock by a person. A not so normal person. "Never in my life i would saw a young miss from a wealthy family can knock out hundreds of class A monster by her own hands, not even using a Quirk"

Alice lifted one of her eyebrows up, taking his words as a thread, Alice once again prepare her fighting stance. This time using her Quirk. Because she sense that the person in front of her is no ordinary man. Waiting for his movement, Alice heighten up her defense, ready for any attack he'll bring to her.

The man in front of her looked amused about her behavior, before loudly laughing his ass off. "Hey kiddo, you're funny. I like you, by that! I officially state that you pass the second test!"

Ha? Alice look at the man like he's crazy. And thinking that he came from a mental health hospital. Right a mental health patient. "I'm not a mental health patient kiddo"

Alice jolt a little at his word, before meeting her gaze with him. Now that she looked at him clearly, he is not a man, rather a handsome guy! Brown hair and almond eyes, he can make any woman swoon for him. Except for her of coarse.

The guy in front of her take a deep breath, "This is a hidden second test from the academy, and you pass the test Ms. Winterwood"

Now that Alice think of it, there are so many odds in here too! First there no police that taking care of the situation, second, the pro heroes didn't even came, and third! The people that seemingly dead in the ground are now disappear to nowhere.

"Congratulation for your braveness and courage! Therefore you'll be put in the SSS Class! Hope to meet ya in the third test kiddo!"

And the guy turn into smoke. Leaving a dumbfound Alice in there. "Leo, why didn't you tell me? You know it form the first place didn't you?"

The doll didn't came out as Alice expect. Probably he didn't want to get caught. But nevertheless she get a points and pass the second test. Hitting two birds with one stone. Lucky her~

Alice looks at her wristwatch and run towards Alfred. Oh sh*t! Mom gonna kill her! Alice dash trough the broken piece of building before founding the car and a worried Alfred. She reassure him before speedily rush Alfred to go home before her mom kills her!

At the top of an abandoned building. The brown hair guy, lights up his cigarette and puff out some thick smoke, "an interesting girl you meet there zen"

Zen hold his cigarette mid-air. His eyes instantly darken and look at his stupid friend of his. "Don't try to think of it Joseph, you know that she belong to him right?"

Joseph excited eyes became dull once more before took a cigarette a lit it up. "Dammit! Why did he picked that girl! I want her too!"

Zen shook his head at his stupid friend behavior while looking at the disappearing car. "That girl didn't even know that she belongs to him. From the very start"

He could only pray for her well being. But for now, he only can guide her for a bit. He puff another thick smoke and throw his unfinished cigarette. "Don't be to hard on them in the third test, Joseph." And then he vanish to the night. Leaving a smiley Joseph on the roof. "Oh I will" Joseph smirk while vanishing too.

End Of Chapter 10