•1•

•─────⋅Edited☽⋅─────•

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
Chapter 1: Trash
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

As the rain began to cease its daily cries, people came out from their hiding spots to spectate a particular mortal lifelessly sprawled upon the icy road, enduring a force of a car that 5 seconds ago shatters her bones to the brim.

Green doe eyes seal tightly as more blood oozing from her wounds, gushing out that precious liquid that somewhat makes her head spin in a frenzy.

Rolling her tongue inside her cavern, she felt the iron taste that she's familiar with.

She'll be dead today─, Alas — just a few dying breaths before she rejoins her lovely grandmother in heaven, wouldn't that be nice, she thought.

"Au revoir shitty world. I hope I would never reincarnate to this batshit world ever again," the mortal soundlessly made a wish on her birthday, not knowing a certain god has heard her request.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Stood a humongous mansion, in a particular neighborhood. The neighbors often regarded the family that lived there are pretty welfare. Sadly, their assumptions however─were wrong.

Far beyond the mansion door, inside the living room. Away from prying eyes of others, a teenager was aggressively kicking someone in the stomach while yelling.

"Wake up, you piece of trash!" But the girl remained curled up into a ball, not moving.

"I said, wake up!" With a powerful kick, blood splattered everywhere onto the pristine marble floor. The Servants did not dare to act, for they feared of acting rashly in front of their young master.

Nevertheless, the servants felt pity for the girl and a pang of slight guilt for not aiding her.

"Tch, dumb trash," the teen remarked as he walked off without concern for her well being. With the young master now gone, the servants quickly went to tend her wounds and bring her back to her room.

When the girl finally opened her eyes, she felt a jarring pain in her abdomen.

*Hugh* She sighed raggedly. After all, what could she have done about it? She had no quirk, and her step-brother was the favorite child of the family.

The only thing she could do was admit that as fact and let him do whatever he wanted. Regardless, no one in her family ever cared about her.

Family? They're not worthy of being called human in the first place, She thought with scorn. She despised those people with all of her soul, yet she couldn't do anything about it.

All she could do was push back her emotions and bury them deep within the depth of her soul. She closed her eyes, wanting to never wake up again.

Regrettably, she would be unable to die that easily. Previously, she had tried drinking a poisonous pill, but she ended up vomiting it back out.

As hard as she tried, she could never bring herself to finally end her own life. Thus, she could only endure.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

At school, a group of people came up to her.

"Hey trash, whatcha got there?" taunted one of them. The girl could only grit her teeth and silently curse about her lousy luck before shakily replying,