•9•

•─────⋅Unedited⋅─────•

━━┅━━━┅━━
Chapter 9: coincidence?
━━┅━━━┅━━

After the seamlessly opening speech her uncle grandly spoke. Leo and Alice talked a bit to catch up with her current situation. Alice now know that she alongside another whooping 699 students joins this year academy, that said to be one of the largest amount of quantity that the academy had been taking for the past couple of years. Which concerning Alice for a bit. Why? This matter-in-hand relate towards her current mission that's given not to long ago in the car by Leo.

More people equals more works she needed to do! Sigh, she shouldn't accept the mission Leo gave her. If she lose this mission, her precious points will be deducted! All her hard work will be in vain! No, she must not let that happened. She strongly determined.

Alice stands up from her chair and walks towards the exit of the hall. Catching everyone attention once more. What more work! She only need to walk and other already gawking at her, Leo sulk at the corner of Alice mind. Then something strange happened.

'Ding!'

"Changing Mission host! Canceling the mission that I gave you in the car!" Alice hearing that want to cough blood, changing Mission? Is Leo nuts? Leo chuckle a bit before he burst, "ill double the point reward Host"

Sigh, so it's like this. Alice lips twitch a bit, looking at her system before sighing inwardly. See! This is why she sighs a lot! "Forget about taking the student attention, that's too easy for host! Instead, why don't we get the number 1 ranking!"

Alice faced darken a bit, reminding her to stay calm before she cuts him into pieces. Alice came back to the bench and sit down, before replying to her very lovable system, "you, want me, to fight all 699 students, who's probably more stronger than me, more talented than me, are you-"

Before Alice could spit another words, Leo words halting her very own. "I'll give you 45.000 points"

This goddamn system you think you can buy yourself in eh? How wrong of y- "plus, if you fail, your points won't get deducted"

"Deal" Alice happily comply, watta great system she have here, really ah! What a lucky person she is~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

While waiting for the second test to come, Alice thought that maybe she would venture out a bit. Well, since her uncle 'literally' own this place, she's been given unlimited access to all place. That's right, after she lazily seats in the bench, she thought to meet her uncle and walks towards her uncle office to greet her uncle, or eh- testing her charms once more. After small chat to his nephew, he thought she's adorably cute and decided to give her the school logo batch. That batch works for accessing the place whenever she wanted too. What a great uncle she has, Alice smile to herself.

Her uncle now is dancing in her palms. Well, he fall for her charm of coarse. Hehehe, one by one the prey has been falling. Alice then stops her tracks. Looking around she founds herself....lost.

Originally she wanted to check out the limited school grounds, and seeing the batch her wore, the staffs didn't even stops her from entering! But now, she's completely lost! "Leo, open map"