•5•

{Not Edited} - {Grammatical error warned} - {many typos} - {sorry for not updating for a millennium} - {peace out!}

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
Chapter 5: White
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

A/n: From here, I will call her Alice
»»————- ♔ ————-««

Flickering numerous times to adjust the contrasting color that seems to momentarily blind her eyes, Alice lurches awake from her unconscious state─feeling bits of a tingling sensation on her skin.

"Where am I?" Alice, breath out her bewilderment. Her eyes dart around, scanning her surroundings. Finding nothing other than white.

As she tries to dig her memory, the last thing she remembers is her conversation with the System.

Trying to calmly take the situation, Alice tightly hugs her rationality. Gripping tight to her clothes till she feels pain. Who knew when her thin line of rationality will crumble. Considering she still didn't know where the f*ck she is. Slowly try to stand up from the white ground. Checking if her clothes that she wears to sleep is still intact to her. There's no scar, blood, or anything much to her relief.

Alice grits in pain as she tries to move her unknowingly sore legs that ready to be jelly any second now. After struggling a while, she already drenches with her own sweat. She swore she'll have that stupid System a lesson!

Catching her breaths while steadying her wobbly legs, Alice's eyes wander off far away. Regaining her strength, Alice starts to venture from her original spot.

Seemingly hours already passed.

Her legs are on the brink of exhaustion. Still don't know she's at, and worst of all, she didn't see anything besides white at all! Which seems to mess up her head. Her hope to find a living person shatter to dust, forgot about living things, Ah! She can't even find a single piece of object.

Cannot contain her exhaustion anymore, Alice let her body fall onto the ground. Following a 'thud' sound coming from where she landing. It didn't hurt at all─or, so she thought, "ouch. . ." Well, at least she still feels pain instead of being numb. Alice tries to reconcile herself.

She brings her right arm to cover her eyes, blocking her vision from the bare white space. After a couple of blinks, the scenery immediately changing. Which knocks Alice up by surprise. Her dream becoming blurry, and once again, she fell into a dark abyss.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Her long lashes flutter gently, slowly blinking her mesmerizing crystal green eyes─enchanting anyone who sees it. As if she's on autopilot, her body seeks warmth; as her hand reaches out to cover her entire self with a blanket. And her head adjusts itself to find a better pillow position to sleep. Satisfied with the result, Alice starts drifting to her dreamland before realizing something.

Her body suddenly went to a sitting position. Dismissing her disarray bed hair or her saliva that went down from the corner of her mouth. Her eyes shine brightly as if her idol from BLACKPINK just came. She's not in that white space anymore! Feeling like a star that shines brightly in the dark night, Alice hugs her pillow into mush and hum happily.

Snapping her train of happiness, a sudden sound bursting onto her eardrums. [Welcome back, Host!] A cheering sound pops out of nowhere. Noticing that sound, Alice's head automatically raises up from her comfy pillow. Still angered because of that white space, Alice chose to ignore her System.