24

Hey guys! 💖 so I decided this'll be the last chapter of Only Friends. I do feel bad for ending it so early since we didn't fully get to explore Kendall's and Melos relationship but if you think I should do a second book just for them, let me know!! I'd totally do another book on them if you guys want 😀. This was my first book so it's kind of crappy but I am so very thankful to have you guys read and stay up to date with me. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and this book, bye💖💖💖

Omniscient
Monday Brunch

Students were more then ready to go home. Kendall only had 1 more hour until she could go home. She was mentally worn out with the exams she had to do today. With Melo avoiding her, it wasn't easy.

Currently Kendall was in her last class for the day where she had already finished her exam. Everyone was sitting in their ordered rows and chatting quietly.

This was the class that Cass used to text Kendall in which made them get in trouble a lot. Thinking about that moment when the teacher took her phone away, she silently laughed at the memory to herself.

She blankly stared at the slow wall clock that made such boring noises that was louder then the classrooms conversations.

"Shh." The teacher placed her index finger on her lip trying to focus on reading To Kill A MockingBird for the thousandth time.

"Can we get on our phones?" Kendall raised her hand obviously bored at the moment. The teacher nodded her head which made the rest of the class brush through they're book bags for a device.

Kendall grabbed out her phone and immediately got a text from Matthew which read "Hey sorry about last night. I feel like we were both caught in the moment and it shouldn't have happened. It'd be best if we didn't tell Melo. Hope you aren't mad."

Kendall eyes popped out of her face automatically panicking at the thought about what happened at Melo's party. She then deleted the text and tried taking her mind off the chat by going to Snapchat.

She decided to send a quick selfie of her to all of the 13 streaks she had. She captioned "Day one of exams done, 4 more to go #steaks", and successfully sent them.

Kendall didn't know what to do anymore so she just went on Netflix and watched Stranger Things.

-

The bus pulled at Kendall's and Melo bus stop and a few other kids got off walking home tiredly.

Melo wasn't on the bus which meant he was most likely with Gelo. Kendall walked along the sidewalk towards her house when she noticed a big moving truck at Melo's house. She then saw Melo carrying a big cardboard box out of his house and into the truck.

Kendall impatiently paced over to the ball house more then confused as to what was happening.

"Mel! What's going on?" Kendall voice shakes out. She already had an idea of what was going on but at the same time she hoped it was something different.

"Look Ken-"
"No, please. Please don't go. Please tell me you aren't moving." Kendall whined with her eyes close to ignore the obvious truck that sat still in front of them.

"Ken." Melo whispered. "We're moving to LA. It'd only make sense because Gelo is starting UCLA with Zo. This is my last week and then I'm not coming to Chino next year."