12

Hi 💖 we are so close to 3k reads 😭 can we get 15+ votes for the next chapter? Get ready for the tea to be spilled. 🤘🏽😏

Omniscient

"So you're telling me that Lacey slept with Melo?" Kendall asked slowly. "Yeah. Look Ken-" Kendall walks away from Shan before she could answer fully.

Kendall speed walks to Melo house trying to think of what she'll say and how she'll say it.

Once Shan finally was able to catch up to Kendall, they were already at the Ball House. "HEY MISS KENDALL!" Lavar yells to Kendall in a happy tone.

Kendall quickly wipes her annoyed look and makes a fake smile to Lavar. "Hey Mr. Lavar. Is Melo here?"

"YEAH HE MISS YOU! YOU ARE ALL HE TALKS ABOUT! Y'ALL BETTER MAKE UP! AND HEY MISS SHAN, DON'T WANT TO SPEAK?" Lavar replies.

"Sorry- I just- Hi Mr. Lavar, how are you?" Shan says biting down her tongue hold back what she really wants to say.

"I'M GREAT! WELL I'M HEADING OUT! YOU KIDS BE GOOD NOW!" Lavar finishes and gets in his car to drive off.

Once Lavar leaves, Kendall goes towards the door and knocks on it. Shan follows and simply stands behind Kendall regretting everything that is about to happen.

Gelo opens the door. "Wassup Gelo, Mel here?" Kendall fake smiles. "Yeah-" Kendall cuts him off and push passes him.

"He-hey Shan." Gelo nervously says to Shan while putting his hand on the back of his neck.

All the feelings Shan used to feel about Gelo, were just not there. At least not right now. She felt confident.

"Wassup Gelo. I need you to find Melo before Ken does because it's about to-"

"WHY? HUH? WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU BE WITH HER?!" Kendall screams at the top of her lungs.

"Oh shoot!" Gelo and Shan says in sync.

The two ran over to where Kendall and Melo was. Eli was holding Kendall arms back while Melo was on the couch with his hands up in surrender.

"KENDALL I'M- I'M SORRY!" Melo yells genuinely scared of what Kendall might do.

Brandon comes downstairs out of no where confused at what's happening. "Um.. what's going on?" He asks.

Kendall soon breaks out of Eli's grip. She walks over to Melo and slaps him across his cheek making his face completely red out of anger.

Melo stands up and pushes Kendall to the ground. "GIRL! WHO YOU THINK YOU PUSHING?! I KNOW YOU MIGHT BE MAD BUT THAT AINT YOUR BUSINESS!" Melo yells.

"HEY!" Shan yells and charges at Melo only for Gelo to hold her back. "BOY GET OFF ME- MELO WHO  YOU THINK YOU PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON?" Shan adds.

Gelo still holds onto Shan so she won't hit Melo. Eli is over helping Kendall up. "YOU KNOW WHAT! INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT LACEY, KENDALL. HOW ABOUT YOU ASK MELO WHY HE HASN'T TOLD BRANDON ABOUT HIM MAKING OUT WITH WITH JULIE?!?" Shan screams which makes the whole group go quiet. Gelo lets go of Shan.

"Wait what!?" Brandon raises his voice dropping his bag of chips. Brandon runs over to Melo and the boys both start to fight.

Gelo brushes pass Shan and runs to Brandon to pull him back. Eli pulls Melo back. "SHAN WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?" Gelo yells at Shan while struggling to keep the boys apart.

Kendall is sitting on the floor in complete tears. "BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER IS A PLAYER!" Kendall yells while getting up and leaving the house. Shan glares at Melo one more time before following Kendall out the door.