1

FridayKendall's POV:

Friday
Kendall's POV:

My alarm goes off and I check the clock to see that it was 4:30 am. I get out of bed and shuffle my feet slowly to Lamelo who is sleeping peacefully on my floor.

He once again stayed the night because he felt too lazy to go back home after homework last night. I kick him with my bare feet on his side and he groans.

"Ugh, what time is it?", he says while trying to stuff his face back into my pillow he borrowed. "4:32 now. You gotta go." I replied, referring to him that he needs to go back home because he didn't bring spare clothes.

He slowly gets up and wave a goodbye as crawling out my bedroom window. I close the window behind him and decide to get dress. I'm wearing a plain black shirt with a polo sign on it and some blue ripped jeans with my black Nike shoes. I bring out my duffle bag and put a change of exercising clothes in it for track after school.

( 0kay let me explain. It is the middle of the school year and Kendall & Lamelo are both 15 and sophomores. Track has already started and basketball season ended but basketball AAU just started. So it is March in the story. )

It is now 6:03 and almost time for my bus to come. I say goodbye to my parents even know they are still sleeping, and walk out the door while eating a apple. I pull out my phone and text Melo asking if he is ready.

Melo: waitin on gelo b/c he is taking me to school

I stand at the bus stop alone scrolling through Instagram while waiting on the bus. A car then pulls up and I kind of get a little nervous considering its still dark out. "Want a ride?", Gelo says talking to me through the window. I'm a little relieved that it wasn't a predator. I hopped in the car and we all drove to school.

-

"So ladies and Gentlemen, one x-" Mrs. Corlie, our math teacher, says. Melo passes me a note with a pencil signaling me to open it. it says "Basketball game tomorrow. Coming?" I passed it to a person telling them to pass it back to Melo. I wrote yes with a smiley face and continued to listen to Mrs. Corlie talk.

The bell rung telling us to go to 5th period lunch. I grab my crap and ran to my locker, trying to hurry up before the lunch line gets crowded. I stuffed all my binders in the locker and speed walk to the lunch like the weirdo I am. A couple of friends notice its me and yell my name telling me to come to them but then I remember Melo had told me to meet him in the line.

Melo? Friends? Melo? Friends?

Well.. of course I choose Melo considering he is my best friend. As Melo sees me walk up to him, he opens his arms as if he wants me to give him a hug. I accept the offer and we hug for a good 3 seconds and begin a conversation about his game tomorrow. His friend, Eli, shows up.

"Wassup yo?", Eli says while giving Melo a handshake. "Hey Kendall", Eli adds while pulling me into a side hug. We wait for our turns in line and get the food. It took 12 damn minutes to find a stupid seat in this lunch room. A whole bunch of girls walk up to our table just to talk to Melo.

"Hi Mello", one girl says while bashing her eyelashes. Melo chuckles and kind of blushes at the girls. " Awe Melo's getting nervous girls", I joke. He looks at me in a serious way gesturing me to shut up. I roll my eyes and laugh while getting up to walk to another table letting the girls have him.

My best friend Cass runs up to me and hugs me from the back in a really non romantic funny way. I made eye contact with her and then to Melo signaling her to look over at the situation.

Thanks for reading the first chapter!