13

Hi 💖 20 votes for the next chapter please? Hope you guys enjoy.

Saturday
Lamelo's POV

The tension is high between everyone in our house. It's like everyone is going to burst in just any minute now.

My mom is in the hospital, my dad is constantly getting on Gelo and I. Even Eli is annoyed with staying with us. Brandon has refused to talk to me.

I thought asking Kendall out would probably make things better but even she refused me. I truly do love her. She said she forgives me so that eases a lot of the current stress I have.

Last night when I was in bed both Kendall and I windows were open and I overheard her talking to some boy. When they hung up I guess Teri and Cass came over.

I shut my window before I could hear what they were saying but I had a feeling that it was about that boy she was talking to. I hope he isn't why she declined my offer.

I reach over to my night stand to grab my phone. I see a whole bunch of Snapchat notifications from random people I don't know and a couple Instagram dm's. No calls or text from Kendall. I check the time to see it's 1:00 pm.

vssst vssst!

My phone vibrates telling me that I have a message. When I check it I see it was a text from Lacey.

Lacey: wnt 2 come over

NO! I leave her on open and toss my phone across my room. She has made my life so bad right now. If it wasn't for her, Kendall would have never came over to yell at me and Shan would've never told Brandon what happened between me and Julie.

Things just aren't working out for me right now..

-Kendall's POV

All day. All night. Matthew and I have been constantly talking. Except when Teri and Cass yell about him in the background trying to embarrass me.

"NO! Okay okay now what if Damon died and Stefan lived?" Matthew asks. We were currently talking about Vampire Diaries horrible ending.

"Oh my god I would've cried all day if that happened. Don't say that!" I whine. He just stares at me smiling like my face is so amusing to look at. "What?" I say exaggerating the A.

"Can I take you on a date?" Matthew asks me. "Like a movie date?" I reply.

"Anywhere you want. Just asking." He replies smiling.

"Well, maybe we can go to that French restaurant on 50th street, OH then after that, there's this nice beach, I mean it's only $100 to get in or something. ALSO-"

"Slow down slow down. Maybe we can start with Wendy's or something." Matthew nervously chuckles. "I'm kidding! We could go to the dollar store. If it's hanging out with you, I'm okay." I reply smiling like a fool.

Matthew just smiles a whispers "okay bet." We continue talking for the next 30 more minutes then said he has to go get ready for his baseball game. I'm also planning on going to that so I agreed on having to get ready. Once we hang up I look at Teri and Cass who were busy on they're phones doing whatever. "Help?" I ask them.

"Oh now you want our help?" Cass asks while laughing. We all go to my closet. "How about you take a shower, Cass picks out our makeup and I pick out your outfit." Teri insist. We all agreed on that idea and I head into the shower. While singing, I hear Shan join the bathroom where Cass is taking out makeup.