3

2 votes and comments for the next chapter pls? Tell me what you think about this chapter.🌟

Saturday
Kendall's POV

Melo basketball game is today and he is definitely nervous. He stayed the night at my house once again but this time he slept in my bed. I was on the top of the bed and he was at the bottom. His feet are so freakin huge.

"Melo wake up. It's 8:39." I say. He has to be at the game by 2. Melo rolls his body to his back facing the mattress. "You sleep wild you know? I'm never sleeping in this bed with you again." Melo responds in his raspy voice. That's so cute. "Oh shut up, at least my feet aren't giants."

"Well... you know what they say about big feet."

"Yup.. big personalities!" I smirked trying to avoid the conversation he was about to start.

I get out of bed and go into my bathroom to brush my teeth. I picked up my phone to text Cass.

Me: you wanna come to Melo's basketball game with me?

Cass👯: sure I'll come. We have to talk tho

Me: about?

Cass👯: you'll see..

I wonder what's going on. I go downstairs to make some cereal. My mom sees me and blocks the cabinet. "Balls." When she says that, that means we are having breakfast at the Ball Brothers house. They are practically my second family.

My mom and dad grab a couple of things and leave. "I'll meet you guys there." I yell before they close the front door. I wake my sister, Shan, up and tell her we gotta go. Shan is 17 years old and she has her little drama with Gelo. Gelo dates her then they break up then he dates another girl then they break up then he goes back to Shan blah blah. I don't care, not my drama.

Gelo is like a brother to me so I can't really be mad at him when they fight. When I go back to my room, Melo is putting back on his shirt.

"Breakfast at your house today." I say while passing him his slides. "Alright well I'll leave now."

"NO." I think scream out loud. "I mean.. I'm coming just wait. "Okay?" He says. Wow this made the whole conversation awkward. I grab my phone and we decided to go through my window since it'd be faster. We climb into Melo's window and into his room.

Melo turns around facing me. "You good?" He asks. "Yeah. yeah why?" I reply. "No reason just asking." He continued walking.

We walk into the kitchen where everyone is waiting for us. Shan soon comes in and I realize the tension her and Gelo has.

"How is my favorite track star?" Mr. Lavar asks me. "I'm fine. How are you?"

-

It is 1:30 now I'm getting ready for Melo's game. I hear a knock on my door and I believe it's Cass. I go downstairs and open the door. "Hey, just wanted to say bye before I go to the game", Melo says smiling. "You're still going right?"

"Of course. Wanna come in for a minute?" I ask Melo, hoping he'll say yes. "Only like 2 minutes because I have to go soon."

We walk inside and then upstairs to my room. I walk in my room and close the door behind me while locking it. "I have to tell you something."

"Make it quick Ken. You okay?" Melo asks while being confused.

"Okay so I don't know if it's true or not but.. I-I think I like you." There was complete pause for maybe a good minute.