11

Hi! 💖 Guys we have already gotten over 2.4k reads 😭😭 thank you thank you thank you for reading and voting! 13+ votes please? 🤷🏽‍♀️ Enjoy the chapter 🤗

Friday
Kendall's POV

After seeing the post that Lacey posted on Instagram, I have been quite salty the entire day.

I am genuinely confused. When did Melo even start hanging out with Lacey? Who knows.

3rd period was about to start in 5 minutes and I honestly want to just go home.

I walk to my locker to put in the combination but nothing happens. I try the locker combination one more time but nothing works. "Ugh! Come on, I can't be late locker please give me a break!" I yell at my locker as students walk by giving me side eyes.

Another student comes up to me. "You need help?" He says. "No! I'm-" I cut myself off as I look at him. This man is so fine.

"I- I mean yes. Sorry, I'm having a bad day." I reply making a small smile. "I'm Kendall."

The boy smiles and gives out his hand signaling me to shake it. "I'm Matthew."

"Give me your locker combination so I can open it?" He says

"Give me your locker combination so I can open it?" He says. "Oh um, 10, 21, 36." I say. Matthew concentrates closely to my locker. The locker successfully opens. "Easy", Matthew says with a smirk on his face.

"Only if you were here freshman year. That was bad" I nervously laugh. "You're a sophomore?" He asks.

"Yup, what about you?" I hope he's a sophomore. But with my luck.

"Junior." He replies. "Oh that's cool. I guess I'll see you around Mr. Matthew." I say winking my eye and snapping my finger then pointing it to him.

"Wait. We should talk some time. Can I have your number?" Matthew asks.

"Uh, how about you give me yours and I'll text you. Hurry up, I don't want to be late." I reply.

Matthew puts his phone number in my phone and we both walk our separate ways to class.

I scurry in Ms. Jones class with a few other students following behind me while the bell rings.

My assigned seat is by Melo since we picked it on the first day and I really don't want to sit by him. I slowly walk to the seat while Melo is talking to a couple of his friends behind us.

"Hello everyone, today we are watching a documentary on World War 1, so please no talking and make sure to take notes for our upcoming test." The class groans and Ms. Jones starts the video.