16

Hi. 💖 this chapter is going to be about Teri's life. Like literally the whole chapter. 😂 if you don't want to read it, you can skip this but just as a disclaimer, you might be a little lost for the next chapter of you skip this one. Your choice though 😌 I'll help you guys out. 30 votes please💓

Omniscient POV
Sunday afternoon

Teri was once again, using her body to get closer to Jaylen. There was never talking around them. It was always a fast hook up - leave situation.

Being Jaylen, he couldn't give up such a, sweet offer. Jaylen and Teri were not exclusive and Jaylen didn't plan to be anytime soon.

Teri scheduled 'appointments' with him, making sure her parents would not be home or that her siblings were either busy or gone.

Teri knew that her mischievous ways would get her in trouble so she made sure to have fun with it while it lasted.

Teri's family isn't rich but they aren't poor, they live in a regular sized house. Her parents are still happily married for now 18 years. Teri has 3 siblings. 2 boys and 1 girl. Teri is indeed the youngest.

The only other person who knows about her affair besides Cass and Kendall, was her sister, barely.

The only thing she told her sister, Angela, was that she only had messed with Jaylen one time and that it was at Kendall's house. Which is a complete lie.

Teri has hooked up with Jaylen and 2 other guys who are unimportant. Jaylen and Teri never hooked up in Kendall's house because they actually hooked up at Kendall's track meet, in the boys bathroom.

Teri never even told Cass and Kendall the 'whole' story about what happened.

Teri does not consider herself as a whore. She also wouldn't consider herself as a bad friend. Because she is actually neither of them.

She is indeed a liar. She can admit that herself.

After the last round of Jaylen and Teri's hook up, Jaylen grabs his pants and slides them on. "So I'll see you tomorrow? After school?" Teri smirks.

Jaylen simply nods, collecting his belongings and heading out the window.

Jaylen was only for the sessions. He honestly thought Teri was too easy for him so he took advantage of that.

After Jaylen left the window, Teri was now bored. Usually she would be hanging out with Kendall or Cass but something told her, today was not a good idea considering neither one of them called or texted her.

Teri simply turned on her tv and watched a couple of shows for the next few hours.

- 9:00 pm

"Y'all kids come down here and eat!" Teri mom, Mrs. Stellar, calls from the kitchen.

Teri walks out of her room joined by her siblings who were all in cyberspace. The kids walked across the hall, all on they're phones scrolling threw social medias.

As they got to the kitchen, Mr. Stellar shows up in his suit as if he just got home from work.

"Hey daddy!" Teri looks up from her phone to properly greet her dad. Teri parents were very strict and they planned to only raise well behaved kids.